• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VTCOMICS Auction #5 - BIDDING CLOSED! OFFICIAL RESULTS POSTED!

180 posts in this topic

Rangers 26- 4 $138

Archie 14- $40

Wings 43- $35

All American 62- $185

Wings 90- $30

Jumbo 87- $14

CDNP 49- $15

Adventure 219- $40

Daredevil 34 $8

"Edited bid": :baiting:doh!

Bad form and thanks for the heads up...maybe that makes an earlier bid good :wishluck:

Phil, a quick note on Action 225...I bid the same as Heath @ 10:00 and then (realizing I had the same bid) I tried to squeeze in $15, but it came in at 10:01. In my mind, that should be Heath's as I don't think my bid at 10:00 should count for a 2 minute bump as it wasn't a correct bid. Should be Heath's for $14 if you want my opinion :foryou:

Phil, a quick note on Action 225...I bid the same as Heath @ 10:00 and then (realizing I had the same bid) I tried to squeeze in $15, but it came in at 10:01. In my mind, that should be Heath's as I don't think my bid at 10:00 should count for a 2 minute bump as it wasn't a correct bid. Should be Heath's for $14 if you want my opinion :foryou:

An honest Boardie Bidder... :o

Rangers 26- 4 $138

Archie 14- $40

Wings 43- $35

All American 62- $185

Wings 90- $30

Jumbo 87- $14

CDNP 49- $15

Adventure 219- $40

Daredevil 34 $8

"Edited bid": :baiting:doh!

Bad form and thanks for the heads up...maybe that makes an earlier bid good :wishluck:

*sigh* As I explained. I cut and pasted from the list and left peoples names on it. I just removed the names. Regardless, my bids are good because they're within the 2-minute window even counting the edited time.