• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sardo Numspar's excellent feedback thread

22 posts in this topic

I thought it was about time to start a feedback thread for Sardo Numspar (hi Josh! :hi:), and so since he gave me clearance here we go…

Being his first continental buyer (at least on the CGC boards, I believe), I can say I am really satisfied by my first purchase, here.

Great communication, very sympathetic about the drawbacks experienced by us collectors abroad, and the book was even better in hand, graded OK.

Thanks Sardo, hope to do business with you again! (thumbs u

Josh is an excellent guy to do business with. He's a great guy to talk to, keeps lines of communication open, packs well and ships fast. He kindly let me make time payments on my first MLJ (Blue Ribbon 13) and even shipped it to me before the whole payment was made. I highly suggest doing business with him if you get the chance. I've heard it's kind of a rare occurance for him to sell so i feel very lucky to have done business with him. Hope to do so again in the near future.

flavor-flav-roast_jpeg_250x236_q85.jpg

Would you buy comic books from this man? hm Maybe not...

But you ABSOLUTELY should buy books from Josh!! (thumbs u

Extremely easy to work with! Very reasonable! And I swear - the amount of bubble wrap and the nice box he put my Infinity Gauntlet #1 9.8 in - you'd think it was a $10,000 book and you could probably drop it out of an airplane!

Great guy and I hope to buy from him again! :banana:

Pleasant and professional !

The bomb proof packaged Item was shipped lightning fast, and arrived as described.

Buy from this seller then relax, or worry about something else because

you just bought from one of the best sellers in our hobby.

ML.

Books sent were in amazing condition packed expertly and expediently. Took 5 minutes of watching my wife on skype trying to open the box just to show me the goodies. Can't wait till his next sale. Hoping for more New Mutants and or Marvel love.

K

Josh is top notch of the top notch. I mean like, if you had a microscope and you could magnify the top notch by 100x, you would see more notches.. Josh is the top notch there.. so it's like top notch magnified by 100x

... or something like that

buddy_cup.jpg

lol! Thanks man.