• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Marvel Feature #1 Defenders

6 posts in this topic

No other thoughts? :(

I thought the corners brought it down to a VF/NM 9.0, then the common staple lumps on the squarebound and other general wear would take it to a VF+ 8.5 (worst VF 8.0)

I would think that it would need a good sized 1/4" or so crease to get it below the 8.5 arena.

Based on those comments any further thoughts?

- b :insane: unty

Ime, CGC freaking hammers the square bounds. Every single square bound i own has a lower grade than what id think it would get looking at it. I dont think theres any possible chance of 8.5/9.0 on that book. I'd say 7.0/7.5 on a good day (shrug)

Ime, CGC freaking hammers the square bounds. Every single square bound i own has a lower grade than what id think it would get looking at it. I dont think theres any possible chance of 8.5/9.0 on that book. I'd say 7.0/7.5 on a good day (shrug)

I'm thinking that I should'nt provide such big scans! lol

Thanks for your input sufunk, much appreciated (thumbs u

No other thoughts? :(

I thought the corners brought it down to a VF/NM 9.0, then the common staple lumps on the squarebound and other general wear would take it to a VF+ 8.5 (worst VF 8.0)

I would think that it would need a good sized 1/4" or so crease to get it below the 8.5 arena.

Based on those comments any further thoughts?

- b :insane: unty

I'm in line with this analysis . . . I don't see it grading under an 8.0, with a solid chance at an 8.5 - nize copy! (thumbs u