• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Nick Fury Agent of Shield 2

7 posts in this topic

Handsome copy! Tough to tell from picture (scans help much more). Looks really sharp from pic, eye apeal from cover look slike a 9.4 NM, but I feel in hand may be a 9.2 NM- (always something lurking under bright light source).

Not sure how the price on the back affects it but I'm going with the benefit of the doubt and saying and with out assuming to much but just taking the picture for what it is 9.2 NM- or 9.0 VF/NM depending on how bad smudging is on the back cover.

- b :insane: unty

Impact damage under "2 July"

Water damage bottom staple.

Top right corner crease (I don't think it's pressable but can't say for sure)

Damage bottom center (unless that's artwork?)

7.5 :sumo:

Impact damage under "2 July"

Water damage bottom staple.

Top right corner crease (I don't think it's pressable but can't say for sure)

Damage bottom center (unless that's artwork?)

7.5 :sumo:

7.5 For the same reasons posted.

It is always subjective but I feel like so much of the books looks so awesome that it could get an 8.0 or slightly better. Is that actually water at the bottom staple though or a smudge? I think it looks more like dirt but its hard to tell.

It is always subjective but I feel like so much of the books looks so awesome that it could get an 8.0 or slightly better. Is that actually water at the bottom staple though or a smudge? I think it looks more like dirt but its hard to tell.

I took a close look at the book in hand and I don't think it is water damage either. It looks more like a combination of wear (the back cover is not the brilliant white that it probably was off the shelf) and dirt.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback on this one.