• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime and Punishment Slab and some Miracleman's PASTA PARTY EBAY TOMORROW

47 posts in this topic

Regular Rules Apply,

First "ill take it" gets it. PM me after you post that stuff ect.

As long as you send me money over paypal we can make this happen!

Shipping to US - $15

Shipping in Canada - $10

Crime and Punishment #13 Canadian Edition VF + 8.5. CGC Old Label

Untitled.jpg

Looking for $150 for this one.

This book comes from a single owner collection. I'd give you his name but he told me not to post his name on the boards. All I can say is he does conventions, is in Philidephia this weekend, and he told me to never sell this book. Well it is no longer my oldest book so meh

Miracleman #9 BIRTH ISSUE - CGC 9.4

IMG1_0005.jpg

This is one book i really don't want to sell so I'm putting it at $60.

Make me an offer on all Miraclemans and we can probably work something out.

Books are going on ebay tomorrow if I don't get any responses.

FINE, ILL JUST PUT THEM ON EBAY TOMORROW.

Be sure to post a link to your youtube channel in the description.

I think if someone wouldn't bid on my items because of my amazing rap career than they are just old and/or ignorant. So I will post that video on all of these listings just so I can prove to you that I am the better man.

Color me "interested". What is the back story here? If not worth addressing or rehashing then so be it except that I do not see anything inappropriate with this thread or sale offering.

Oh he made video "rapping" about CGC "haters" that one could choose to take offense to. If you have played xbox live in'ts nothing you have not heard before. It wouldnt stop me from buying from him. I think the video got more hits than any of your others didnt jimmi?

Color me "interested". What is the back story here? If not worth addressing or rehashing then so be it except that I do not see anything inappropriate with this thread or sale offering.

Rap Star Jimmy Linguiniii has his own YouTube Channel with raps including "CGC Boards Haters . . ." All the Boardies wish they had his , and he had buttsex with everyone's dad . . . Oh, Oh, Oh!

Rap Star Jimmy Linguiniii has his own YouTube Channel with raps including "CGC Boards Haters . . ." All the Boardies wish they had his , and he had buttsex with everyone's dad . . . Oh, Oh, Oh!

:lol:

I think it's YouTube's Citizen Kane.

Best part is 56 seconds in where he looks to see if his mom is coming down to the basement, then continues...Oh Oh Oh!

Best part is 56 seconds in where he looks to see if his mom is coming down to the basement, then continues...Oh Oh Oh!

Why oh why am I only on an iphone and unable to watch this masterpiece!!