• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime and Punishment Slab and some Miracleman's PASTA PARTY EBAY TOMORROW

47 posts in this topic

Color me "interested". What is the back story here? If not worth addressing or rehashing then so be it except that I do not see anything inappropriate with this thread or sale offering.

Rap Star Jimmy Linguiniii has his own YouTube Channel with raps including "CGC Boards Haters . . ." All the Boardies wish they had his , and he had buttsex with everyone's dad . . . Oh, Oh, Oh!

:lol:

I think it's YouTube's Citizen Kane.

It's too incomprehensible for me to even find offensive. It would be like getting mad at a wandering loon barking at parked cars.

So let me get this straight,

PeasOfCrap tells me to go F word my self and says some colourful things about my mother. ON THE BOARDS. Posts some pictures at that.

I make a video response to him as a "watch this, i don't care" and everyone has a mess.

btw. Why would PeasOfCrap not be penalized? PeasOfCrap the guy who puts random books up on ebay and puts "walking dead" in the title for no reason? PeasOfCrap the guys who starts talking about my parents and how I apparently have sex with them. But no, I get a strike.

In response I have listed my ASM 129 on ebay with Walking dead in the title. Just as a "a Ha".

This is the last time I would like to speak about this so please try to get the entire story before jumping to conclusions.

Books are being moved to ebay as we speak.

So let me get this straight,

PeasOfCrap tells me to go F word my self and says some colourful things about my mother. ON THE BOARDS. Posts some pictures at that.

I make a video response to him as a "watch this, i don't care" and everyone has a mess.

btw. Why would PeasOfCrap not be penalized? PeasOfCrap the guy who puts random books up on ebay and puts "walking dead" in the title for no reason? PeasOfCrap the guys who starts talking about my parents and how I apparently have sex with them. But no, I get a strike.

In response I have listed my ASM 129 on ebay with Walking dead in the title. Just as a "a Ha".

This is the last time I would like to speak about this so please try to get the entire story before jumping to conclusions.

Books are being moved to ebay as we speak.

Im not sure whats going on, but I enjoyed the chocolabs flow over look at me now

(thumbs u

Wow, I am just speechless with regards to this thread.....this is just crazy....

and confusing. the video wasnt really offensive at all, people are allowed to rant whether it be through a rap or overly dramatic thread response ( :jokealert: )

Mr. T book from now comics

Tomb of Dracula 6

Green Lantern / Green Arrow 86

Superman vs Mulhammed Ali hardcover with sketch

theres like an entire short box upstairs I just don't want to list them. I'll just post this bad boy.

th_may6_0001-1.jpg

Thats right. Neal Adam's hearts me.

theres like an entire short box upstairs I just don't want to list them. I'll just post this bad boy.

th_may6_0001-1.jpg

:gossip: He spelled "Jimmy" wrong :facepalm:

I, for one, think that video was a work of art!

Oh...Oh Oh Oh! :banana:

th_may6_0001-1.jpg

:gossip: He spelled "Jimmy" wrong :facepalm:

I, for one think that video was a work of art!

Oh...Oh Oh Oh! :banana:

just like it says on my business cards, Jimmy Linguini is my rap name.

:gossip: That video's got enough questionable content you could buy yourself a break from the boards just for posting it here....Oh..Oh Oh Oh!

:gossip: That video's got enough questionable content you could buy yourself a break from the boards just for posting it here....Oh..Oh Oh Oh!

Probably...its definitely making me lol I'll be on vaca next week so if I did get a board vacation, I'd be ok w/it!

And FYI, I just linked it...I'm not making anyone watch it.