• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question regarding printing International shipping labels thru eBay

5 posts in this topic

So I'm just now joining the modern age and have begun printing my postage online via the PayPal/eBay tool.

I printed an International postage form today and took them to the post office. The attendant didn't require me to sign the bottom copies of the forms - is this acceptable with online postage?

Or am I going to get my package returned to my door and be out the original postage costs?

So I'm just now joining the modern age and have begun printing my postage online via the PayPal/eBay tool.

I printed an International postage form today and took them to the post office. The attendant didn't require me to sign the bottom copies of the forms - is this acceptable with online postage?

Or am I going to get my package returned to my door and be out the original postage costs?

You've electronically signed them, but I always sign them anyway just in case I get a super Brainiac at the post office.