• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now Closed - Thanks!!!

52 posts in this topic

Welcome to my sale. Everything in this sale is only $1.00 ea. Almost all of the comics will be in Fine or better condition. There will be scans of all magazines, but comics only by request. If you want a scan of a comic just ask and I’ll oblige. I’m trying to cut down on my time and overall thread space on these low cost items.

People on the probation list are not eligible to purchase.

Shipping is $5.50 for 1-5 comics, or 1-3 magazines. These will be shipped in a Priority mailing envelope with cardboard support.

For more than 5 comics or 3 magazines, shipping will be $11.00 via boxed Priority Mail. Boxed shipping is best because you can buy as much as you want for one low price. Delivery confirmation is included with either method of shipping. Insurance is extra.

US customers only. Paypal, Check or Money Order accepted.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. Questions and pm's are always welcome.

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Fine with subscription label. July 26, 1971. Includes Ali vs. Ellis fight, 16 year old Chris Evert, George Blanda, Cartoonist Arnold Roth, Pan Africa Track Meet in NC with Steve Prefontaine, Jackie Stewart and much more.

sijuly261971.jpg

BACKISSUE 3 NM- April 2004. Bolland cover. Includes an amazing look at THE JOKER’s journey from clown to killer through interviews with, and art by, O’Neil, Adams, Englehart, Rogers, Starlin, and Bolland. Plus so very much more. 100 pages of free-wheeling comic book fun!

backissue3.jpg

Action 416 Fine+

Adventure 362 (sub crease) VG+

Adventure 385 Fine SOLD

Aliens 2 Vol.1 (1988) F+/VF- SOLD

Aliens 1 Vol. 2 (1989) F+/VF-

Aliens (Genocide) 1 Suydam cover VF

Alpha Flight 12 Fine+

Amazing Spider-Man 197 SOLD 204 SOLD

213 Fine +, 224 VF-, 232 VF, 235 Fine+SOLD, 246 Fine, 247 VF-, 253 Fine+, 269 VF, 271 VF-, 273 VF, 358 VF/NM, 363 VF/NM, 374 VF/NM, 375 VF/NM

Amazing Spider-Man Annual 19, 27(sealed with trading card) SOLD , 28 All VF/NM

Amazing Spider-Man 129 Marvel Milestone Edition Fine+

Amazing Spider-Man The Official Marvel Index To 3, 4, 5 All VF/NM

American Flagg 1 VF-

American Flagg Special 1 VF/NM

America’s Best Comics Wizard Sneak Preview VF+

Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Guilty Pleasures 1 VF+ SOLD!

Archie’s Joke Book 34 (1958) Good+ SOLD!

Archie Annual Giant 24 1972-73 Fine-

Ash ½ Wizard with certificate of authenticity VF/NM

Astonishing Tales (Ka-Zar ) 1971 10 Fine, 14 Fine-

A-Team 1 (1984) Fine+

Avengers 255 VF, 292 VF+

Batman 407 VF-, 436 VF-, 497 VF/NM, 500 VF/NM SOLD! , 511 VF/NMSOLD!

Batman/Aliens Book One, Book Two (Wrightson) Both VF/NM SOLD!

Batman: The Cult Book One VF/NM SOLD!, Two VF SOLD!, Three VF/NM SOLD!, Four VF/NM SOLD!(Starlin/Wrightson) All 1st Prints

Batman VS Predator 1 VF/NM SOLD!

Batman VS Predator 1 VF-

Batman: Sword of Azrael Book 3 VF/NM SOLD!

Bloodshot 40 VF+, 41 VF/NM, 47 VF/NM

Books Of Magic 4 VF+ (1994)

Sales thread is currently on hold.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I will update as soon as possible.

:cry:

Dave I hope everything is ok :wishluck: you have some of the fun-est threads with some of the stuff you list

Dave I hope everything is ok :wishluck: you have some of the fun-est threads with some of the stuff you list

+1 !

Short and not so sweet.

A family member(my Mother-In-Law), was rushed to the hospital and still remains there. Her status hasn't changed much but I like to think some progress is being made. Time will tell.

With this delay, my desire to speed through this sales thread has dissipated.

There are several other oddball items (non comic or magazine), that I hope to list as well. What this means is this sales thread will be as bloated and slow moving as the others. Sorry about that.

Also I will grade each comic individually just like the I'm doing with the magazines. Some will be fine condition or better and some will be less so, at least this way you'll know.

Part of the fun for me in running these sales is to page through the "stuff" before I send them off on their merry way to some of you. This extra time will allow me to do that. I still won't be scanning each individual comic unless requested to do so. There are just too many.

I plan to get back to this thread and answer the pm's later today.

Thanks to those of you that expressed concern, it is appreciated.

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Fine- with subscription label. April 12, 1971. Great 1971 baseball preview issue featuring Orioles slugger Boog Powell on cover. Other articles include Kentucky Derby preview, Gus Johnson and the Baltimore Bullets, China and table tennis, plus much more!

siapril121971.jpg

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Fine with subscription label. August 2, 1971. Pirates Willie Stargell on cover. Additional features include African Auto Rally, Ali and Ellis fight, George Blanda, Bobby Fischer, Running Techniques for Speed, Arnold Palmer & Lee Trevino, plus much more!

siaugust21971.jpg

ALTER EGO 32 VF- January 2004. Loads of golden age art and artists are featured. Tons of rare Timely art by Carl Burgos, Bill Everett, Syd Shores. Plus Marty Nodell on his late 1940s years at Timely/Marvel/Fiction House. Plus so very much more. A great summers night(s) reading

alterego32.jpg

Captain America 149 VG+ (sub crease), 168 VG+, 212 VF-, 213 Fine+, 216 Fine+, 243 VF-, 252 VF-, 265 Fine+, 286 VF-, 300 Fine, 400 VF/NM

Captain Storm 2 VG-

Captain Victory 1 VF-, 2 VF+

Criminal Macabre 1 VF/NM, 3 VF/NM

Crisis on Infinite Earths 12 VF/NM