• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

20 posts in this topic

That is it if you have any offers feel free to shoot me a PM. I promise to listen to them all.

I would also be willing to trade the book or take credit towards it for the following:

Daredevil #1

Tales of Suspense #39

Strange Tales #110

Strange Tales #100

Amazing Spider-Man #1

My wife was just in an Automible accident. She is ok thankfully and we have filed an insurance claim against the person who hit her. However she had the book with her at the time as she was retrieving it from our Safety Deposite box. The book is still intact and slabbed both in the inner and outer well. However the slab was cracked along the top left corner of the outer well.

Because of this the book is now marked at 2200$ to help any potential buyer cover the reslab ing cost.

So sorry to hear that man, but so happy she's okay!

Best wishes to your wife. I just heard about the accident, it's good to hear she wasn't hurt badly.

Where was the accident BTW, this town's full of bad areas? My mother ran into a semi trailer about two years ago, which was parked sideways across the road at night.

Find her a strong safe car, preferably one that has the driver sitting up a little higher than a tiny car. Regards,