• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Philly 2012 sales thread - More books added!

142 posts in this topic

Getting the ball rolling...

Usual terms

$10 Priority Shipping for 1st Slab, $3 each additional

$8 Priority Mail boxed for up to two raws, $11 for up to 15.

Oh, and I will combine shipping with Phoenix Sales Thread Purchases that invoices were just sent out on.

Prompt payment by PayPal.

No probies, & no troublemakers.

Post an :takeit: if you want it.

These are the Zenescope covers available at WW Philly this weekend. All are limited to 500 and the EBAS (Annual), Spay (GFT 74), & Angel Photo (cover model) cover are available for sig series.

Again, I can't sell these to the end of show Sunday by if you want CGC 9.8 or especially Sig Series please let me know by PM so I can get them done.

Grimm Fairy Tales 74 WW Philly

dd989d90.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales 2012 Annual

a50c904b.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Angel One-Shot

cb367400.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Angel One-Shot Photo Cover

7f8729b1.jpg

These are the Zenescope covers available at WW Philly this weekend. All are limited to 500 and the EBAS (Annual), Spay (GFT 74), & Angel Photo (cover model) cover are available for sig series.

Again, I can't sell these to the end of show Sunday by if you want CGC 9.8 or especially Sig Series please let me know by PM so I can get them done.

Grimm Fairy Tales 74 WW Philly

dd989d90.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales 2012 Annual

a50c904b.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Angel One-Shot

cb367400.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Angel One-Shot Photo Cover

7f8729b1.jpg

Don't need these, but If you see the cover photo girl there, please put in a good word for me. :luhv:

Any idea on pricing?

I'm not allowed to price the Philly Zene

Stuff until end of show Sunday. Just know I've already pulled really high quality stuff.