• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this Batman 1 on Ebay a reprint...?

30 posts in this topic

The listing has been ended. Could be the seller didn't realize he had a reprint. I

Over the years I've had a couple of (non collectors) contact me all excited because they had found a major GA key. The first time I met them to possibly purchase. After that I asked them to measure it with a ruler. Now I'll add to my questions "how many staples".

The listing has been ended. Could be the seller didn't realize he had a reprint. I

Over the years I've had a couple of (non collectors) contact me all excited because they had found a major GA key. The first time I met them to possibly purchase. After that I asked them to measure it with a ruler. Now I'll add to my questions "how many staples".

Yeah, but what if someone punched a REAL Bat 1 and you hung the phone up ? lol

Does that one have 3 staples, too?
Yes three.

Doesn't it say "This publication is an exact reprint..." on the bottom of the inside cover?

No it doesn't.

Interesting. The Supes #1 reprint in the Superman Masterpiece Edition does have that disclaimer.

Is it the exact reprint of Bat 1...every page?

I may take one of the sets on ebay if so.

Yes it's an exact reprint actually quite nice place holder until I get a real one. :wishluck:

Is it the exact reprint of Bat 1...every page?

I may take one of the sets on ebay if so.

If you're looking for a reader copy so you dont have to crack yours, and the size doesnt matter, i highly suggest the Famous First Edition. The large reprints are very very cool!! They are an exact facsimile.

Yeah, but what if someone punched a REAL Bat 1 and you hung the phone up ? lol

:tonofbricks:

That would be sad...