• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs including 1 rare Dave Stevens! Since everyone is in Philly and all...

48 posts in this topic

The only "noticeable" things I could see was a spot near the middle staple and a tiny crease that broke color at the bottom just below where the color of the book turns brown from yellow. Look at the large scan of the front and you will see on the corner of the red box, close to the bottom of the V in vixens some white where color is distorted. Those were the only two things I could see honestly. I thought it should have been at least 9.6 :shrug:

As a side note if you don't have this book and you are trying to move up the list in the registry for the Dave Stevens sets, even in 9.2 it's worth a buncha points when compared to other books in the set. :thumbsup:

can we get closer front and bac pics on this book?

3-D Zone # 16 CGC 9.2 - rarely do you see this book slabbed up for sale but here is your chance! - $70

i-L969pdK-X2.jpg

Can you also dress it up like a Hello Kitty geisha girl standing on her head? :baiting:

The only "noticeable" things I could see was a spot near the middle staple and a tiny crease that broke color at the bottom just below where the color of the book turns brown from yellow. Look at the large scan of the front and you will see on the corner of the red box, close to the bottom of the V in vixens some white where color is distorted. Those were the only two things I could see honestly. I thought it should have been at least 9.6 :shrug:

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it's a beauty. They're hard enough to find raw, and when you do, they're pretty well read. I don't think my raw copy would grade this high without being pressed.