• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Refund from Glynn for the T.Daniel Op?

17 posts in this topic

I got a refund for my "going to be hand delivered back to EPIC" charge of $10 from the owners of EPIC. hope you guys get your OP refunds. I'm sure you will.

I'm in the same boat as this guy. I was actually at the event and now I have to go get my 'handling' refund and signed comic from the store. Even the customers who were at the event didn't get to CGC anything. They just cancelled the whole event in general. I was really looking forward to getting my book graded SS.

I'm glad Danny and Al at Epic took the time to make sure my book and refund are safe. I just gotta make it by there to get them.

Good luck to those who are still waiting for funds.

@ philsbackpack aka Phil....

I just sent you a message. I had to go out of town last week.Family matter as per my PM it will be handle that in the morning. No worries my friend.

@ magnumchops & Mangbus

As for anything Epic Comic's refund. the money was given to Al before I left. if anything it has been there this hole time. I am saying this because no one there made sure of anything... I made sure as I told Al here is your customers comics and here is there money back.

By the way the handle fee ....that was a shipping fee ..it was clear from us to everyone if you want your comic dropped off by us then it is $10 if not then pay CGC shipping charge.

@ philsbackpack aka Phil....

@ magnumchops & Mangbus

As for anything Epic Comic's refund. the money was given to Al before I left. if anything it has been there this hole time. I am saying this because no one there made sure of anything... I made sure as I told Al here is your customers comics and here is there money back.

By the way the handle fee ....that was a shipping fee ..it was clear from us to everyone if you want your comic dropped off by us then it is $10 if not then pay CGC shipping charge.

You're right, sir. Got my money back a week or so ago. And yes, you were saving us big time on the delivery fee of $10 vs standard shipping...and we knew it would be delivered with care vs at the mercy of the postal service. Trust me when I say, I appreciated this!

I'm bumping this because it's needed.

Thanks for everything. This was the alternative to those who missed out on the Tony Daniel deal.

This is the end result. Billy Tan :)

Oh and this picture was taken inside CGC which means....slab goodness

20120731_134242.jpg

I'm bumping this because it's needed.

Thanks for everything. This was the alternative to those who missed out on the Tony Daniel deal.

This is the end result. Billy Tan :)

Oh and this picture was taken inside CGC which means....slab goodness

20120731_134242.jpg

F'n showoff!