• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever wonder what a X-Men #1 9.8 looks like check inside you will be amazed

15 posts in this topic

Oh did I forget to mention that its a 2099 #1 my bad

Normal Rules Apply:

No Probation Members or Hall of Shame

My Kudos Thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5524201&nt=3&fpart=1

1st :takeit: in the thread wins the book. I will accept offers via PM but any :takeit: in the thread will trump our PMs until I state that the book is off the market or you :takeit: via pm.

Shipping will be included in the asking price of the book I will ship WorldWide

I ask that payment be made via Paypal, Check, or Money Order. If you pay by paypal and you decide you want to cover the fees you get a 3% discount.

That is all if you are interested I also have some stuff for sale in my eBay store. Everything (marked as such) is 15% off this weekend feel free to check it out.

If you are interested in anything feel free to send me a PM Board members get an extra 10% off everything listed even if it is marked down already.

http://stores.ebay.com/silverage2moderncomics

I know what its like to own both of those books. (thumbs u

Thats because you are a real man sir.

Quote of the century my man! GLWTS! To potential buyers, this seller is top notch and great person to deal with! :)

I know what its like to own both of those books. (thumbs u

Thats because you are a real man sir.

Quote of the century my man! GLWTS! To potential buyers, this seller is top notch and great person to deal with! :)

I second this statement! Top notch person to deal with... (thumbs u

:gossip: old news is so old. And this is a real X-Men #1 these are the X-Men of your future.
lol I love this.

Honestly I clicked this thread thinking, wow a X-men 1 9.8! :o I forgot they made the 2099 books, was cooling seeing them again. I remember working in a comic store when these came out!