• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN #1

12 posts in this topic

Looks 7.0/ 7.5 to me.

A pressing might help the spine area on the back and give it the .5 bump it would need for the better grade. It might possibly even help the huge crease on the upper back and the top staple area on the front.

However, if the comic is untouched please do NOT have it cleaned, but leave it as it is. The front does not appear to be dirty, but faded due to sun light exposure etc.

Beautiful book! :applause:

Looks 7.0/ 7.5 to me.

A pressing might help the spine area on the back and give it the .5 bump it would need for the better grade. It might possibly even help the huge crease on the upper back and the top staple area on the front.

However, if the comic is untouched please do NOT have it cleaned, but leave it as it is. The front does not appear to be dirty, but faded due to sun light exposure etc.

+1

the reading creases on the front cover by the spine is the worse flaw really. The rest of the book is very nice outside the slight fading mentioned.

Looks 7.0/ 7.5 to me.

+1

the reading creases on the front cover by the spine is the worse flaw really. The rest of the book is very nice outside the slight fading mentioned.

+2 It's fine just the way it is.Of course I could make the 20 minute trek to Dana Point to get a first hand look at it. hm