• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of cheap 9.8 ASM slabs plus a 9.6 Web #1 and a SS Spidey book

10 posts in this topic

Time to clean out some odds and ends from my collection closet. This sale is the start of this process but by no means the end. I'll be selling quite a bit here over the coming weeks and months.

Typical rules apply. :takeit: rules the day. PM offers are welcome, but purchases in the public thread take precedence.

Shipping is $8.00 in the US whether you buy one slab or all of them. International buyers are welcome, as long as they are happy to pay exact shipping costs to their location.

I accept Paypal, checks, or MOs. Returns are always welcome at the buyer's expense for return shipping. If I made a clear and serious error in representing something I will cover return shipping as well (this applies to raw books, with a CGC book you know what you are getting).

Any questions let me know! See my kudos thread (link below my sig line) if you would like references. I've also been a seller on eBay for about 15 years with 0 negative feedback in all that time.

ASM #350 CGC 9.8 White - SOLD

From the "Cheetah Collection". I bought this book with the intention of getting it signed, but my OO copy just came back 9.8 with Larsen's signature so I no longer need this one. Case has no problems and no stickers.

ASM350CGC.jpg

ASM #297 CGC 9.6 W SS - $45

This is now below my cost on this book. This book has been pressed by Joey, and is my OO copy. It was signed by Saviuk in Baltimore last year and facilitated by NYComics. No problems with case. I am selling because I have another 9.6 SS that I got done myself and prefer to keep that one as all else is equal.

ASM297CGCss.jpg