• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your oldest SS Book

57 posts in this topic

And I don't mean oldest book (the Craig Flessel Detective books would dominate). I mean the one that SS'd the longest time ago. Here is mine - 8/242002 at the CNC.

IMG00952-20120603-1347.jpg

IMG00953-20120603-1348.jpg

From the first SS signing..8/6/01

mklsl.jpg

And Boom goes the Dynamite.

This nostalgia had me looking up old threads. The original John Byrne thread was amazing. Beyonder did 6 copies of X-Men 108. Can you imagine? :worship:

This nostalgia had me looking up old threads. The original John Byrne thread was amazing. Beyonder did 6 copies of X-Men 108. Can you imagine? :worship:

Those were definitely the days Sean, I was lucky enough to do 12 Byrne books.

May 11, 2002 - Ten years old!

EPSON153.jpg

Signed by Mookie? (shrug)

Those were definitely the days Sean, I was lucky enough to do 12 Byrne books.

How many do you still have? So I can bug you.

Here is my tangent discussion: For all the oldies, there was a lot of pressure from the SS haters to do interior sigs. How many of you did it, and how much do you regret it? Chris (Beyonder) left a lot of bread on the table with the interior sigs, how about everyone else?