• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skynwalker's BA Blowout 2012 (and a handful of GA Bark's Ducks)

85 posts in this topic

Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #205 6.5 OWP $9

Great looking, supple copy. If not for the scratch on the cover (through the upper left halo), I'd grade it higher. Some slight tanning on the inside covers, but other then that, has off-white pages.

th_SOLD.jpg

Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #225 4.5 OW/WP $7

The cover has great gloss and color for a book this age and looks like it would be in the VF to NM- range. The tear on the binding edge and what looks like subscription indentions (mainly on the back) are what keep the grade down. A fantastic looking copy for the grade. I'm only selling these because they're my undercopies. Beautiful Off-white/white pages that may even pass for white. Great book.

th_SOLD.jpg

Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #231 4.5 CR/OWP $6

Looks like it was splashed lightly with water at some point. None of the water stains goes past the cover. Despite the stains (which don't even show up in the scan, except the one at the bottom right), the book still has nice gloss and color and is very supple.

th_SOLD.jpg