• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies with an Axe to Grind...

232 posts in this topic

That's not the same girl.

Never really had someone to call my ex...Hey ..it was a worth a try.....had I had one, she probably would have looked more like this....

5dd09954.jpg

aaaand she probably wouldn't have gave me the time of day..either....

This is my Ex...

389058_391806534211776_1028271949_n.jpg

:cry:

:cry:

How'd you manage to screw that up?

Well, you see Billy, when a man and woman love each other, the get married in a big ceremony in front of all their friends and family. Then they go home and hug and 9 months later the Stork brings them a baby.

People who come in to my shop asking for advice on how to sell their collection on eBay or at auction.

:P

:o

I have an axe to grind with boardies who resurrect a month+ old thread to post a smiley!

This is just the place to grind such an axe!

Please, do go on... :popcorn:

People who come in to my shop asking for advice on how to sell their collection on eBay or at auction.

:P

:o

I have an axe to grind with boardies who resurrect a month+ old thread to post a smiley!

This is just the place to grind such an axe!

Please, do go on... :popcorn:

:news: :news:

THIS JUST IN:

VALT, The Joint invstigative project of The Transilvanian Research Institute, The European Research Center of Spiritual Studies, and the Catholic Roman Church University have just published, as of 1330 hrs (EST), their findings on 13th Century Vampire rituals and the outcomes. It turns out, according to Dr Antonio Vegarte, that what people knew then, is what people know now:

Vampires- Are a pain in the neck!