• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies with an Axe to Grind...

232 posts in this topic

People of Wal-Mart: the electric scooters that WallyWorld provides are for people with disabilities. They are not for you just because you are fat and don't feel like walking, you lazy pieces of .

Had a run in at Meijers the other night. Big tubby dude rocking his Rascal scooter and giving me the stink eye every time he had to move to accommodate my cart. :ohnoez:

I thought you said that place was a dump?

No, that was Sufunk he posted that someplace called "Ross" is a dump. Meijers has nice fresh produce. Meat department is so-so, but all I am buying right now is chicken and 94% lean ground sirloin, so it does the job.

You should go farm fresh / grass fed. All the meat we eat we get from a farm...it's a little bit more expensive, but it's changed my life...seriously.

We eat about 2/3's venison and elk that I have hand slain in the woods, and butchered on the kitchen table.

Ebay buyers that won't leave feedback. I need some cred! :mad:
Be careful what you ask for. It's possible that no feedback is your feedback...., :think:

People of Wal-Mart: the electric scooters that WallyWorld provides are for people with disabilities. They are not for you just because you are fat and don't feel like walking, you lazy pieces of .

Had a run in at Meijers the other night. Big tubby dude rocking his Rascal scooter and giving me the stink eye every time he had to move to accommodate my cart. :ohnoez:

No, that was Sufunk he posted that someplace called "Ross" is a dump. Meijers has nice fresh produce. Meat department is so-so, but all I am buying right now is chicken and 94% lean ground sirloin, so it does the job.

You should go farm fresh / grass fed. All the meat we eat we get from a farm...it's a little bit more expensive, but it's changed my life...seriously.

We eat about 2/3's venison and elk that I have hand slain in the woods, and butchered on the kitchen table.
You would be eating good then! :applause:

You would be eating good then! :applause:
I have good quality control that way, including the wrapping. Elk will keep in the freezer for years if wrapped properly. Venison, you need to eat quickly no matter how well it is cut and wrapped.

Here's my axe to grind. LCS owners who refuse to let me plow through the boxes in their back room even though I've spent thousands of dollars with them on back issues and insist I give them a specific list every single time.

This happened to me very recently...I had a wad of cash in hand and he basically told me to give him a list and contact him in a few days. They must be doing a great business if they're willing to let me walk out the front door with money in pocket.

That is about as fresh as you can get :applause:

Here's my axe to grind. LCS owners who refuse to let me plow through the boxes in their back room even though I've spent thousands of dollars with them on back issues and insist I give them a specific list every single time.

This happened to me very recently...I had a wad of cash in hand and he basically told me to give him a list and contact him in a few days. They must be doing a great business if they're willing to let me walk out the front door with money in pocket.

That's utterly ridiculous considering many purchases are just impulse buys. You may not even know what you want until you see it.

Comic book dealers are often not known for their business acumen, unfortunately.

:facepalm:

By Zedediah's Fassbender!

Ha-Ha. Beware of blue bolts from YWH.

Is he any relation to YHWH? :baiting:

Dammit. I knew i had something wrong and was too conceited to google it. :ohnoez:

That's one of the Seven Deadly Finghs.

Riotous!

Righteous. :baiting:

Dammit. I knew i had something wrong and was too conceited to google it. :ohnoez:

Riotous!

I was waiting for the opportunity to use that one!

:cry:

Ruined!

Riotous!

Ruined!

Resentful!!

There are three things that light my fuse.

1. Id.iots in cars.

2. Id.iots in movie theaters.

3. Bullies anywhere.

Soon to be added #4

4. Missing my inane reality TV shows

The flip side of the argument is the fear of the ham-handed box stuffer. I always let folks behind the table at shows to peer in boxes if they ask, but a small part of me can never completely release that fear.

1. Id.iots in cars.

3. Bullies anywhere.

Soon to be added #4

I'm taking this as an affirmative reply to my text.

1. Id.iots in cars.

3. Bullies anywhere.

Soon to be added #4

I'm taking this as an affirmative reply to my text.

Yeah, sorry about that. :ohnoez:

Riotous!

Ruined!

Resentful!!

Repentant. (tsk)

The flip side of the argument is the fear of the ham-handed box stuffer. I always let folks behind the table at shows to peer in boxes if they ask, but a small part of me can never completely release that fear.

How about knowing your customer?

There are people I will handle books for and people I will allow to handle books. Apparently, Casey is not new to this guy.