• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies with an Axe to Grind...

232 posts in this topic

Urine, stool, and saliva.

Thank you for giving me the name of my future heavy metal band

That was the name of the debut album from my college metal band.

I have an axe to grind with the guy who accused me of wearing a sling to get a shopping cart ahead of him. "You have been wearing that for over three weeks, come on you are just doing it because you want a shopping cart and guys to do heavy lifting for you"

Explanations of my recent surgery and offers to show him my scars did not stop him from harassing me for way longer than I was comfortable with. What a jerque POS ..

i got you beat, cold.

anyone, really, insofar as jerk pieces of shizzle are concerned.

was about a month ago, my grandfather's funeral. we had the hearse, the limo and i was driving my father's car, all in a line on the right-hand sidewalk, in front of the funeral home.

at the end of the block, behind us, is a traffic light.

it turns green almost just as we all pull out in a line to take the one block and then left turn to the church for the service.

apparently, we were in someone's way, because none of us in the line were stopping to let traffic through on our way to the E*#Iing CHURCH for a FUNERAL SERVICE. some assssshole in a volvo honked at us as he sped by after i had made the turn. i flipped him off out of pure instinct. if i had not been a pall bearer i would have chased him down and beat the ever loving mess out of him for what must have been the single greatest act of disrespect i could imagine.

hey, dickface, sorry we were in your way! i am sure you had a much more important place to be than us, you sack of compostable_fertilizer.

i was uplifted a bit at the roadcrew off to the right who stood up for us and heckled the living carp out that .

but still.

thanks for letting me air this grievance

I have an axe to grind with the guy who accused me of wearing a sling to get a shopping cart ahead of him. "You have been wearing that for over three weeks, come on you are just doing it because you want a shopping cart and guys to do heavy lifting for you"

Explanations of my recent surgery and offers to show him my scars did not stop him from harassing me for way longer than I was comfortable with. What a jerque POS ..

i got you beat, cold.

was about a month ago, my grandfather's funeral. we had the hearse, the limo and i was driving my father's car, all in a line on the right-hand sidewalk, in front of the funeral home.

it turns green almost just as we all pull out in a line to take the one block and then left turn to the church for the service.

apparently, we were in someone's way, because none of us in the line were stopping to let traffic through on our way to the E*#Iing CHURCH for a FUNERAL SERVICE. some assssshole in a volvo honked at us as he sped by after i had made the turn. i flipped him off out of pure instinct. if i had not been a pall bearer i would have chased him down and beat the ever loving mess out of him for what must have been the single greatest act of disrespect i could imagine.

hey, dickface, sorry we were in your way! i am sure you had a much more important place to be than us, you sack of compostable_fertilizer.

i was uplifted a bit at the roadcrew off to the right who stood up for us and heckled the living carp out that .

but still.

I've had that happen when people cut into the middle of the funeral procession because they can't wait to turn left or right so they cut right in.

There's a special circle in hell for those folks and for the able-bodies jagoffs that park in a handicapped spot as if it's a "I just have to grab a couple of things from the store" spot.

I used to really enjoy writing those people tickets.

i would seriously be in jail right now if i had not had to carry the coffin into the church. holy mother of godzilla, was i hopped up

i got you beat, cold.

but still.

I was that guy once when I was 16. Here in Indiana if you see a funeral you pull over for everyone out of respect. In fact a friend of mine got a ticket for not pulling over, it got thrown out as it's not state law, just something everyone does.

Anyways, I was 10 miles away from any sort of city and a long way from home, going down a long straight highway with noting but corn fields around. I could not understand why there was a massve line of cars going so so slow, I thought for a moment it mite be a funeral but there was a semi at the very front of the line (right behind the hearse). So like the youg punk I was, I started passing everyone, cutting in and out, people flipping me off and so on. Soon as there was a bit of a bend in the road I saw the hearse in the front and wanted to die. I took the first road I saw and booked to the sticks. Such a bad feeling. :sick:

i got you beat, cold.

but still.

I've had that happen when people cut into the middle of the funeral procession because they can't wait to turn left or right so they cut right in.

There's a special circle in hell for those folks and for the able-bodies jagoffs that park in a handicapped spot as if it's a "I just have to grab a couple of things from the store" spot.

Cop turned attorney turned nerd. hm

lol i hear you. i can see someone getting caught in the middle of a huge train of vehicles and doing what you did.

this was a line of three $*&(#ing cars. the hearse, the limo and me. such assbagishness

i got you beat, cold.

but still.

Cop turned attorney turned nerd. hm

compostable_fertilizer....I was always a nerd.

i got you beat, cold.

but still.

By Japheth's forked beard, that's utter douchbaggery. :mad:

People of Wal-Mart: the electric scooters that WallyWorld provides are for people with disabilities. They are not for you just because you are fat and don't feel like walking, you lazy pieces of .

People of Wal-Mart: the electric scooters that WallyWorld provides are for people with disabilities. They are not for you just because you are fat and don't feel like walking, you lazy pieces of .

Had a run in at Meijers the other night. Big tubby dude rocking his Rascal scooter and giving me the stink eye every time he had to move to accommodate my cart. :ohnoez:

Had a run in at Meijers the other night. Big tubby dude rocking his Rascal scooter and giving me the stink eye every time he had to move to accommodate my cart. :ohnoez:

I thought you said that place was a dump?

No, that was Sufunk he posted that someplace called "Ross" is a dump. Meijers has nice fresh produce. Meat department is so-so, but all I am buying right now is chicken and 94% lean ground sirloin, so it does the job.

No kidding. They are just like the fat people from Walle. The kind of people that if an EMP went off they would die in 3 days lol.

I have a fat sister inlaw that just crossed the threshold of getting on the scooter at walmart. When your under 40 and you get on that thing just because your fat, a part of you has to die. "Walmart floors hurt my feet." :eyeroll: "These pills make me addicted to junk food." :facepalm: Shut up and enjoy your well earned diabetes.

No, that was Sufunk he posted that someplace called "Ross" is a dump. Meijers has nice fresh produce. Meat department is so-so, but all I am buying right now is chicken and 94% lean ground sirloin, so it does the job.

You should go farm fresh / grass fed. All the meat we eat we get from a farm...it's a little bit more expensive, but it's changed my life...seriously.

It seems driving brings out "the best" in people. I know it's when I get angriest and I'm otherwise a bit too laidback. The driving rules now seem to be completely different from what I learned 28 years ago.

It seems driving brings out "the best" in people. I know it's when I get angriest and I'm otherwise a bit too laidback. The driving rules now seem to be completely different from what I learned 28 years ago.

Yep. Parking lots too.

Hey, Jim Bob, your truck isn't that special that it should be angle parked across two side-by-side spaces. :gossip:

By Zedediah's Fassbender!

Ha-Ha. Beware of blue bolts from YWH.

Is he any relation to YHWH? :baiting:

Dammit. I knew i had something wrong and was too conceited to google it. :ohnoez:

That's one of the Seven Deadly Finghs.

Riotous!