• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter's CGC sale -- 9.4 ASM 45 - CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

I just upgraded my #45, so this sweet copy is for sale. GPA has dropped from $500 two years ago to $443 for the last 12 months. Hopefully someone who hunts the very straightest copies will like this one.

Asking $420 for a white page NM copy. :news: SOLD

Normal rules apply, the first :takeit: in the thread wins.

Please check out my feedback thread for references, the link in my signature.

PM offers are welcome, and the agreed on deal time stamp will be used to compare with any take it posted.

Shipping will be $10 and covers Priority Mail and insurance in the USA, outside we''ll work it out.

Feel free to send me a PM, ask any questions or for another picture, correct a mistake etc, and thanks for looking.

Satisfaction is guaranteed, packing is always double boxed, tight.

ASM045CGC94White.jpg

I'll make a much bigger scan tomorrow after work

Awesome book! GLWTS :applause:

I have always loved that cover. You NEVER hear this one mentioned with the great Spidey covers everyone talks about but it's definitely one of my favorites. I bought a fairly HG raw in like 1990. It was my 1st early SA "major" book I ever bought that wasn't a beater or close to it copy. I would stare at it endlessly thinking how awesome it was to have a nice fairly early spider and how awesome the cover and colors were. A lot of even the HG copies don't have that great of colors but that one looks screaming! (worship)