• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

$40 for a Cover B, heating up. Wish i could find more.

Cover B

Esta muy bueno! Too bad I originally went in on a couple of regulars.

You still might be able to get the "awesome" variant first hand for list which has been under 15 bucks. I picked up a couple, a couple of days ago because I couldn't find any more regulars for cheap.

Okay everyone, here it is:

Orange Lettering Front Cover:

OrangeFront.jpg

Orange Lettering Back Cover:

OrangeBack.jpg

Red Lettering Front Cover:

RedFront.jpg

Red lettering Back Cover:

RedBack.jpg

Anyways I thought I would share with the community and see if there is anyone else out there with a similarity.

Thanks for looking.

Okay everyone, here it is:

Orange Lettering Front Cover:

OrangeFront.jpg

Orange Lettering Back Cover:

OrangeBack.jpg

Red Lettering Front Cover:

RedFront.jpg

Red lettering Back Cover:

RedBack.jpg

Anyways I thought I would share with the community and see if there is anyone else out there with a similarity.

Thanks for looking.

That's just the printer using too much/not enough (whichever way you look at it) Magenta ink in the printing process. I personally like the Red cover better.

edit: If you look on Comixology the digital cover looks closer to the "red" copy so I'm guessing that's how it's supposed to look.

I'm in guys...

Yay, one more converted

Yep. I just stumbled on this thread (usually hang in the sales and grading threads), but I picked this up when it first came out and have added some copies as the price has risen. Hoping for another Chew.

Story is good. Grandma was freaky (waiting to see if her brain will grow back). I think this series has potential.

Edited by ryan_bradshaw