• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

found (3) Epic Kill 2, took a bit of hunting, only 1 LCS had any at all....

i bought all they had.

Guy says, you know you have more than one of these....i said yeah i know...we don't get people in here that buy more than one...i said that's ok, here's my money.

What did I miss? Is Epic Kill #2 special for some reason??

I'm in guys...

Yay, one more converted

Yep. I just stumbled on this thread (usually hang in the sales and grading threads), but I picked this up when it first came out and have added some copies as the price has risen. Hoping for another Chew.

Story is good. Grandma was freaky (waiting to see if her brain will grow back). I think this series has potential.

gonna be interesting, it will have great potential.. turned hott from no where so awesome i got in on this one.. too bad one of my 3 variant copies came out dinged and have a few spine ticks.. errr.

Edited by KanK

sending off 2 CBLDF & 3 Cover B's to be graded this morning. Should be easy 9.8.

Good luck! I'm thinking about sending a few in toward the end of August (fast track) after I get back and sell my copies of Walking Dead 100 (chromium). Posts some pics or let us know your grades!

nah, i'm like 30 for 30 for recent submissions. I'm a very harsh grader. I just can't break the 9.8/9.9 barrier. I'm not able to cherry pick direct from Diamond like alot of boardies can.

though one of them did have a very thin printers line going from left to right about one inch long from the spine, no color break.

Edited by krighton

sending off 2 CBLDF & 3 Cover B's to be graded this morning. Should be easy 9.8.

kiss of death

+1. Still trying to figure out why I got a 9.4 on one of my Third Eye variants. :pullhair:

i went through all my third eye variants, none of them were '9.8 guaranteed'....hit or miss probably. Saw some color loss on the top left corner of a couple of them. Doubt that would have mattered but they weren't as nice as the others i sent in.

I'm on day 11 since cgc got my books and they are still not in the 'encapsulated' stage according to the online system but when I called last week, they said they would be shipped today or tomorrow so not sure what the holdup is. I just want my label # so I can get the notes and find out what the problem was with it.

nah, i'm like 30 for 30 for recent submissions. I'm a very harsh grader. I just can't break the 9.8/9.9 barrier. I'm not able to cherry pick direct from Diamond like alot of boardies can.

though one of them did have a very thin printers line going from left to right about one inch long from the spine, no color break.

Where do I apply to be a cherry-picker? lol

I finally read this book after picking up the issue over the weekend. In fact, I had to read it 3 times to really absorb the little subtleties in the dialogues and panels. I hope the rest of the series will be just as good. I would hate to see all these words of mouth and spec interests die if the rest of the series is a letdown.

I'm on day 11 since cgc got my books and they are still not in the 'encapsulated' stage according to the online system but when I called last week, they said they would be shipped today or tomorrow so not sure what the holdup is. I just want my label # so I can get the notes and find out what the problem was with it.

Dude you can guess the label number as long as you have the Invoice number which you must have already, I've told you this in the past. Just add xxx to the end of the invoice number, where xxx = each book you submitted. If you submitted 5 books, it will be your invoice number + 001 or 002 or 003, etc.

Edited by roastedbagel