• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

sorry not giving away any secrets to my competition.

So you consider Nico to be "competition"...?

I consider anyone selling the same product as me as competition. There are different levels of competition though.

Regarding the existence of an FCBD recalled version...

Yes, it has a slightly different cover (there was an article about this on Bleeding Cool), and I believe someone linked to it earlier in this thread

Edited by jjeanius

Regarding the existence of an FCBD recalled version...

Yes, it has a slightly different cover (there was an article about this on Bleeding Cool), and I believe someone linked to it earlier in this thread

Thank you for the response, found the article like you said at Bleedingcool.

So the print run is as high as Kirkman's last book! That's a big print run if you ask me. It was lower than I anticipated. It seems like people are starting to catch on that there has almost exclusively been a market for Image back issues for the last year or so (exlcuding variant covers). I thought that it would be even higher and I'm glad that it wasn't.

I tend to think that it was low enough that there will still be a large market for the regular covers and obviously a market for the 1:10 and SDCC variant. What will be interesting is what the SDCC variants grade once they start coming back slabbed in large numbers. I'm still shocked at how cheap you can get ToT comicspro variant in CGC 9.8 in light of the small print run and in comparison to the regular cover's going rate in CGC 9.8 which is substantial (I don't think you can find one on ebay with a BIN less than $200. Only time will tell.

[Look I broke it down into paragraphs for those of you who don't like reading long single spaced blog posts, and for those of you who don't like long posts, don't read them, but for the record, I don't like reading about how you don't like reading. lol ]