• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

i only 'pump' the books i like to read....if i have a 'feeling' that a book will do well then i try and spread some excitement about it....i really liked peter panzerfaust, one of the few, because i had a feeling it would end up doing well. I thought thief of thieves would do well and i enjoyed the story, wasn't a ton of love for that one when it first came out.

I can't get that 'feeling', or the desire to cheer lead for a comic that i think sucks. Maybe some people can, maybe they don't read the comics at all and just trade them around not knowing what's inside the covers.

I'm with you on this... I only bought 2 copies of Revival #1 originally. The story was cool and I bought a few more. I just picked up a ToT #1 (first print) at my LCS for $15 (he tried to bump me up like the 1:10 Revival variant story, but we worked it out) - story is good. I also just got a copy of Peter Panzerfaust #1 (first) and Saga #1 first (just for kicks). I read Peter P. and it is good, haven't read Saga yet.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

oh, saga is a good comic, took me a bit to get used to the tv heads but they don't seem to be abusing the sex scenes.

anyone find Revival 1 2nd in stores today? i didn't see any

I bought 5.... and had the store reorder 25 more...

shills and thrills that will make you scream!

That auction sounds like its right up your alley!

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

oh, saga is a good comic, took me a bit to get used to the tv heads but they don't seem to be abusing the sex scenes.

Not the store I think you're talking about?

The only store I know where the owner will order directly off diamond's website while you're still in the store?

yes.

shills and thrills that will make you scream!

That auction sounds like its right up your alley!

Really? Wanna get banned again? Bring it. I know you won't.

Do I want to make another video directed at you? No. Not really.

I'd rather just direct people to your ebay listings so they can see your hilarious key word use. I think that says a lot more about you than any potential rap video. my 2c.

The only store I know where the owner will order directly off diamond's website while you're still in the store?

yes.

Hope you know what you're doing. doh!