• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

when you guys do unload all your revival's, make sure you don't include in the listing a snapshot showing your 50 slabs all stacked together...it's kind of a massive buzz kill when people see that much stock out there.

Not everyone knows about CGC census and not everyone wants to think they're buying something that's so plentiful and readily available.

unless of course you're selling multiples in the same auction.

jmo

Edited by krighton

Since someone mentioned my name...

The CGC census should be updated shortly to reflect my Revival submissions since they finally shipped from CGC earlier in the week. If the update happens it should happen overnight.

I had 11 Sketch Covers grade 9.8, 5 regular covers, and 4 variant covers as well.

I also got a couple of second prints already on-site graded this weekend but they probably won't show until the following update.

Ends the guessing game.

Since someone mentioned my name...

The CGC census should be updated shortly to reflect my Revival submissions since they finally shipped from CGC earlier in the week. If the update happens it should happen overnight.

I had 11 Sketch Covers grade 9.8, 5 regular covers, and 4 variant covers as well.

I also got a couple of second prints already on-site graded this weekend but they probably won't show until the following update.

Ends the guessing game.

Woot!! Show some love for your first revival subber!

when you guys do unload all your revival's, make sure you don't include in the listing a snapshot showing your 50 slabs all stacked together...it's kind of a massive buzz kill when people see that much stock out there.

Not everyone knows about CGC census and not everyone wants to think they're buying something that's so plentiful and readily available.

jmo

+1

jmo

just be honest and say you're worried that you'll get less in your auctions.

Atleast that's the cover story.

Nice setup. A little mystery, a little gore and an intro to some characters.

There is no way Cooper doesn't run to his Mom screaming that he saw an alien. There is just no way a kid that age keeps it a secret.

Other then that it created a bunch of questions. Could be good. (shrug)

Atleast that's the cover story.

Nice setup. A little mystery, a little gore and an intro to some characters.

There is no way Cooper doesn't run to his Mom screaming that he saw an alien. There is just no way a kid that age keeps it a secret.

Other then that it created a bunch of questions. Could be good. (shrug)

Youll come around. :baiting: Much better reaction then I had when you had me read another book. :foryou:

Again its too early to say its a hit, but I cant find many that dont tell me they didnt like the first issue.

Trust me I didnt have anything in this book when I picked it up. I geniuely was left feeling very impressed after the 1st read. Although I will admit I have previously liked Seeley's work.

Is the book being hyped right now? Yes and some have a vested interest in that they should at least be honest about. All that aside even locally everyone likes the book it had an impressive 1st issue with a moderately low print run. Now what will be interesting is if the 2nd Print sells out as well. Friday my LCS had 8-10 copies left and I didnt check the other. I will be interested to see how many are left next Friday.

I have never doubted that your opinion of titles was just that. Although we tend not to have the same tastes I have never had any need to question the motivation of your assessment.

I like Seeley from what I have read which is limited. I like the whole premise of Hack/Slash and actually wish it would do better for him.

Some of Revival seemed like different stories thrown together. The alien seemed out of place to me and even Granny's violence seemed out of place. There was enough overall to get me to read #2 which I guess is the point. :)