• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Seeley and Norton are signing together at Aw Yeah comics August 18 in Skokie, IL, planning on heading down for that!

any Facilitators live in that area?

Will there be a facilitator for this signing?

sorry, i tried, got shot down by CGC. i requested too late and with the staff at WWChicago, it delayed the process even more.

:(

Did everyone get the first print. regular cover. i'll try to help out. guys..

Saw Revival in Previews and then totally zoned and forgot to look for issue 1. Picked up #2 today. Any #1s first printing left? :wishluck:

Saw Revival in Previews and then totally zoned and forgot to look for issue 1. Picked up #2 today. Any #1s first printing left? :wishluck:

i've got one more at my LCS if no one helps you

I know 2 LCS that between them have about 20 first prints. But a majority are crappy =/

I know 2 LCS that between them have about 20 first prints. But a majority are crappy =/

That would be cool Hawkman! (thumbs u

Or, Miso if ya think they might have one non-crappy copy.

I hit three LCS in San Diego. Wasn't able to get one.

Since it sounds like your LCS might have an ok copy Hawkman, I'll take you up on it. No worries if you have any time conflicts or if you're not able to do it. Just wanted to check the boards when I realized I had totally forgot to get the first issue when it came out. Let me know. :)

That would be cool Hawkman! (thumbs u

Or, Miso if ya think they might have one non-crappy copy.

I hit three LCS in San Diego. Wasn't able to get one.

Since it sounds like your LCS might have an ok copy Hawkman, I'll take you up on it. No worries if you have any time conflicts or if you're not able to do it. Just wanted to check the boards when I realized I had totally forgot to get the first issue when it came out. Let me know. :)

pm sent

got my 2 $50 black and white #1's today from mile high comics.. top notch and perfect condition :)

Glad to hear it. I ordered one myself. Hope it's tight like yours.

Got mine. Really nice copy! Shipped great.

Got mine from Mile High today as well, I ordered them on Friday.

Its funny you mention how nice the quality is, cause I just texted Rosen that I think this is the nicest copy of a comic I've ever received from a shipment.

Ran my fingers gently down the spine and felt absolutely nothing. Its like they've never even been touched before. I need to submit these asap :)

Edited by roastedbagel

got my 2 $50 black and white #1's today from mile high comics.. top notch and perfect condition :)

Its funny you mention how nice the quality is, cause I just texted Rosen that I think this is the nicest copy of a comic I've ever received from a shipment.

Ran my fingers gently down the spine and felt absolutely nothing. Its like they've never even been touched before. I need to submit these asap :)

Did you let Rosen touch it? If so get ready to get a 9.4

Did you let Rosen touch it? If so get ready to get a 9.4

:golfclap::roflmao:

Back from the mail box, and looks it like Chuck is batting 1.000 with this book..

My copy is a beauty as well.

:applause:

Just realized that Revival is about 100 posts away from passing Thief of Thieves in post count...wonder what will happen when they announce the TV show for Revival? Might even surpass WD?

It's got a long way to go to pass the WD thread. Can't see it EVER happening myself.

So about issue #2 hm

I think Martha went to get her butt kicked :slapfight: just so she can heal up again (or maybe she's just deranged :screwy: like the "grandma" character.

Speaking of grandma, great opener, but no more after that scene? doh!

Once again, a mention of a baby when daddy went outside and heard the crying (maybe a dingo ate your baby?).

The possession :devil: scene was just added for flavor and misdirection (not what I was expecting).

All in all, I dig the way this series in unfolding with only two books in and am looking forward to #3. (thumbs u