• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

How bizarre. My LCS sold out of Revival #2 before the close of business Wednesday... but there are still 2 copies of Revival #1 sitting right on the shelf. The owner ordered the same amount on both.

wish I my LSC had a copy of #1 or 2, haven't had any luck finding one at cover price. Looks like I'll have to get them on ebay or maybe get lucky and find someone one the boards with some extra copies.

Mycomicshop still has them for sale at cover price. That's where I ordered mine. My first time buying from them, though, so I can't really say much about their reliability.

I've never had an issue with MCS so I'm sure they'll be fine (thumbs u

a fables feel? really? :screwy:

(shrug)

And YOU awarded Branget forum tool of the year for 2011?

Hey,

Anthony and I are actually good forum friends. He meant no harm by that.

And yes. Fables..in a sense that it's original, natural, and nothing like it.

(thumbs u in that sense i agree.

Well it definitely seems #2 is garnering more hype than #1 currently. My buddy is trying to get one and can't find them anywhere.

Ebay has them for $10-$15 range already, what gives?

Rosen...that #2 I'm holding for you...yea the price just went up, throw me another $10 please thanks lol

Well it definitely seems #2 is garnering more hype than #1 currently. My buddy is trying to get one and can't find them anywhere.

Ebay has them for $10-$15 range already, what gives?

Rosen...that #2 I'm holding for you...yea the price just went up, throw me another $10 please thanks lol

I picked up 4 copies. You can have one of mine for $9! Or you can go to the LCS and grab the last one there with the bent corner.

:jokealert:

Edited by lostpike

yeah i was thinking in the 14k range...maybe less...seeley sounds like the money it costs to print these things is a major concern so i'll bet the 2nd printing of 1 is pretty low, maybe around 7 or 8k

Edited by krighton

yeah i was thinking in the 14k range...maybe less...seeley sounds like the money it costs to print these things is a major concern so i'll bet the 2nd printing of 1 is pretty low, maybe around 7 or 8k

That actually seems really high to me. I'd guess less than 5k. Not that I care, since I have zero interest in reprints. ;-p