• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Well.. I had 10 books arrive Modern Fast Track on the 13th of August. As of today we are still Verified (9 mixed covers of revival). Let's see what happens this week =/, not sure if the 10 business day number is accurate on Fast Track.

I dont think it is. A buddy of mine submitted Modern Fast-Track and is on business day 13 already still not graded...that's not good...

Does it at least say Scheduled for Grading?

Well.. I had 10 books arrive Modern Fast Track on the 13th of August. As of today we are still Verified (9 mixed covers of revival). Let's see what happens this week =/, not sure if the 10 business day number is accurate on Fast Track.

I dont think it is. A buddy of mine submitted Modern Fast-Track and is on business day 13 already still not graded...that's not good...

13 biz days from when they were received? Don't forget, days where they're at a con do not count. So Chicago ate 3 biz days (Th, Fri, Mon).

ah, i must have missed that, thanks.....

No problem.

Once he told me that it became the reason why I have bought every graphite cover.

So does this mean you're the one that has my precious #1 cover?

remember when the OA to cover #1 sold for $600 and some people were like ... why so much?

lol

No problem.

Once he told me that it became the reason why I have bought every graphite cover.

remember when the OA to cover #1 sold for $600 and some people were like ... why so much?

lol

I wants it so bad!

No problem.

lol

The covers for #3 and #4 in pencil are still available for $600.

13 biz days from when they were received? Don't forget, days where they're at a con do not count. So Chicago ate 3 biz days (Th, Fri, Mon).

Ahh, bingo. This must be why, thanks!

Who wants to sell me a SDCC 9.8 for $200? :acclaim:

If you're talking about the CBLDF:

- Buy 3 from Mile High for $100 each.

- Fast track.

- Sell 2.

- Keep one.

- ? ? ?

- Profit.

Seriously, I bought a few when they were $50 each and they were damn nice copies.

Which one is being referred to as the SDCC one? I've heard people refer to the Third Eye Variant and the CBLDF as a SDCC.

Third Eye is a Con variant from the Northeast.

CBLDF was a Fundraiser at SDCC

Both issues were also sold/given out at SDCC, hence the confusion.

Who wants to sell me a SDCC 9.8 for $200? :acclaim:

If you're talking about the CBLDF:

- Buy 3 from Mile High for $100 each.

- Fast track.

- Sell 2.

- Keep one.

- ? ? ?

- Profit.

Seriously, I bought a few when they were $50 each and they were damn nice copies.

Phase 1: collect underpants

Phase 2: ????

Phase 3: profit

LSyBy.jpg

I e-mail sellers tfor specificaitons on packaging.. they neglet to tape it in center of the dam carboard to prevent it from shiffting.. Now I have two # 1's with non color breaking creases at the bottom left corner of book.. dammit.. I really getting sick of this.. they would of been two 9.8's if it wasn't for bad packing.. ONCE AGAIN.. this happens.. Its getting really annoying how i have to hold these peoples hands every single step of the way to pack a comic book properly.. Its quite annoying sending countless e-mails to determine if they will properly ship it.. If i don't do this sometimes, it will arrive inside a cereal box, envelope, or multiple spine bends due to it being able to go inside the mailbox..

I prefer that they use plastic wrap to seal a piece of cardboard to each side of the book b/c some jerks (who are angry that I made a request about how the book is shipped) will use so much tape that I've had to cut comics out of their bag with an exacto knife and when they tape too much and use an already bent piece of cardboard the comic bends where the cardboard is bent which is just as bad as damage from shifting and sometimes worse. It's a shame that we can't get people who know how to pack books or even who care enough to follow directions to

Yeah, I wouldn't do this either. Four small pieces of blue painters tape work best, it holds well and peals right off.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it, but try the plastic wrap (like the kind that you use on top of plates of food and use it liberally and only wrap about 5 comics at a time, then do another stack. It works great to bind comics before you put them in a diamond box too.