• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Well.. I had 10 books arrive Modern Fast Track on the 13th of August. As of today we are still Verified (9 mixed covers of revival). Let's see what happens this week =/, not sure if the 10 business day number is accurate on Fast Track.

I dont think it is. A buddy of mine submitted Modern Fast-Track and is on business day 13 already still not graded...that's not good...

they don't count con weekends or in the case of chicago con weeks.

What I hate the most, is when things are so over-taped that you damage the book just trying to unpack the dam thing.

I've been more careful then a mouse stealing cheese opening over-packed books, and have still managed to by accidentally, forcibly jab the corner or something trying to remove tape and ended up bending the book :pullhair:

I'm on day 65 (not counting weekends as days) on a shipment of 25 books (only 24 are mine) and bummin about the 70 days news as I'm still not graded. The way I see it, if you want your books back in a reasonable, predictable time period pay for Fast Track. If not, don't count the days. The bad part is that sometimes you send stuff that becomes hot and then you get anxious to try and get the stuff back before the market cools. That's what happened to me this time.

I need a few raw #1 second printings and could either trade #2s straight up or buy them. I have extra 9.6-9.8s and would expect the same in return. If anyone would like to accommodate Lmk through PM.

A 3rd printing - man, this comic can only fail if Seeley does.