• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Should've pressed. Could've gotten a 10.2! :whee:

So true, true. 11.4 is my all time goal. :grin:

that was a very competitive auction on that 9.9 someone must of been really happy...

It's not over until Friday.

Thats what got me a little confused, at least it made me take another look the auction, It went up fast :applause:

I've been gone for 4 days.

Someone give me a cliff notes version of what I missed in the last 100 posts. :D

were you hear when we had a few pages deleted??

we had some people hating on the book due to all the speculation and saying the only reason this book had a high print run was due to this thread.

It was pretty interesting.. too say the least..

So how many are in it for the long haul? Successful or not.

I am.

Was interested waaaaay back when it was first featured in Previews.

Was really impressed with #1 (And then #2).

Art is great and story is intriguing.

Regardless of the hype, I honestly think it's one of the best moderns out at the moment, along with WD, Dancer, Fury MAX and Uncanny X-Force.

I've been gone for 4 days.

Someone give me a cliff notes version of what I missed in the last 100 posts. :D

were you hear when we had a few pages deleted??

we had some people hating on the book due to all the speculation and saying the only reason this book had a high print run was due to this thread.

It was pretty interesting.. too say the least..

I was leaving when that happened. Hopefully no more drama. This book rocks, plain and simple. If it makes some of us a little bit of money I'm fine with that. Especially if were pumping it right back into more Revival goodness.

Even if this book wasn't selling well on eBay at all and making no money for anyone I'd still love it. Personally I haven't made jack off this book, I'd like to though. Need to slab some copies now that I'm back from Vegas. I need money badly lol.

Hello everyone,

My name is George and this is my first post. I am from Vegas and this thread alone made me sign up for the site. I am a big Revival fan as you can see from my login name. This is will be a nice escape from my day-to-day life of being a Ph.D. student.

Hope to engage in some insightful conversations! And, oh yeah, Revival rocks!!!!

G

Hello everyone,

My name is George and this is my first post. I am from Vegas and this thread alone made me sign up for the site. I am a big Revival fan as you can see from my login name. This is will be a nice escape from my day-to-day life of being a Ph.D. student.

Hope to engage in some insightful conversations! And, oh yeah, Revival rocks!!!!

G

Welcome to the Jungle!

lets see the hoard! :banana:

Hello everyone,

G

Welcome Dr. Hoarder. You are most welcome here!

@itsjustryan - I kept looking to see how your 9.9 was doing on ebay and couldnt find it. Then i switched over to .com and found it (I am Canadian, was on .ca) and see that you are only shipping to the US. To me that is just nuts, anyone selling in North America and doing US only and excluding Canada is just slicing a huge chunk(millions) of possible bidders out of the auction.

Canada has the highest internet usage/e-commerce purchases per capita in the WORLD, our dollar is currently worth more than the USD, (so buying USD stuff is a bargain right now), AND the USPS has all the same flat-rate services you (and everyone else) use to ship to the US, servicing Canada.

Millions of potential bidders, available with the same shipping service you already have in the auction, completely blocked from even seeing it? that's craaaazy.