• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

>>my fear is that the Revival Phantom's are going to be more then $3<<

There are twenty retailers that have to compete for your business.

Shop around.

On the OTHER hand, these books cost more to produce so WHY would they be $3

>>my fear is that the Revival Phantom's are going to be more then $3<<

There are twenty retailers that have to compete for your business.

Shop around.

On the OTHER hand, these books cost more to produce so WHY would they be $3

Larry will there be six like Bedlam or is the Rumoured 12 going to be the number?

I think these books are going to cause me a headache. I have every issue so far in CGC 9.8 and I get the feeling I will end up having gaps in my registry :cry:

It looks like I'm in the minority but, while I enjoyed issues 1 & 2 I felt like issues 3 and especially 4 have already started going down hill. I'll give it till issue 8 or 10 like I do most books but so far I'm not getting into it as much as I had hoped.

It looks like I'm in the minority but, while I enjoyed issues 1 & 2 I felt like issues 3 and especially 4 have already started going down hill. I'll give it till issue 8 or 10 like I do most books but so far I'm not getting into it as much as I had hoped.

definately in the minority.

I'm just hoping the phantom variant for revival is as nice as the bedlam phantom variant, which in my opinion is the slickest one out of the 36797425 Bedlam variants.

Agreed...I love the Bedlam Phantom Cover...

>>Since the Phantom Revival Variants are going to cover issue #1 - #12 will #1 be treated as a "5th Print" as the book is 4 months old<<

IF such a thing did exist, What if they were ALREADY printed? Say for some BIG event or something?

Edited by LarrysComics

>>Since the Phantom Revival Variants are going to cover issue #1 - #12 will #1 be treated as a "5th Print" as the book is 4 months old<<

IF such a thing did exist, What if they were ALREADY printed? Say for some BIG event or something?

oh, they exist! lol

i saw some of Jenny's covers at NYCC

i guess it'll have to be proved they were printed in June/July somehow.