• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

so what are customers saying about the story.
the two that dropped said once it went alien it lost them. I think the story is ok but nothing great. And it is progressing very slowly IMO

Yeah... I'm a fan, but Seeley and Norton need to pull an Emeril and kick it up "Another Notch!!"

the two that dropped said once it went alien it lost them. I think the story is ok but nothing great. And it is progressing very slowly IMO

Yeah... I'm a fan, but Seeley and Norton need to pull an Emeril and kick it up "Another Notch!!"

i concur. They have introduced lots of story variables but in 4 issues have developed virtually none (cops sisters "murder"....CDC involvement...mysterious horse death/presumed alien kill now...demon slayer ,etc)

pretty sure it's not an Alien....just so they're not confused.....and the creature was introduced in the 1st issue.
i know. But it was to the boy/cops son and wasn't nec "revealed". Alien/mutation/? That was their explaination to me as one of the reasons why they were dropping (that and too many tangents and story threads introduced but not expanded on in any kind of orderly fashion lol ) (thumbs u

Ill still read it. But I am not going to "beg" my customers to buy a book they apparently are no longer interested in ...their choice and thats good enough for me (thumbs u

i concur. They have introduced lots of story variables but in 4 issues have developed virtually none (cops sisters "murder"....CDC involvement...mysterious horse death/presumed alien kill now...demon slayer ,etc)

Agreed. The first issue was awesome. Not too much has happened since. That's fine, but so far, this reads like a book that may be better in trade. A book like Saga, Chew, Invincible or TWD, single or trades are great reads. This feels more like a Morning Glories or Peter Panzerfaust or other books I read in trade moreso than the other books.

Perhaps... It is the quiet before the storm? Is this first arc a 5 issue or 7 issue? If it is 5 issue perhaps next month we will all be saying holy *spoon*, didn't see that coming!?

Edited by Colicab

Maybe - but those 2 buyers off gators pull list won't get to see it.

I agree with the "too many variables and things going on" as I find myself having to go back and re-read pages I just read minutes ago.

Then again I could just be stupid lol.

I've found myself re-reading every issue prior to a new one coming out so can I join your stupid club?

Still enjoying the re-reads though.

I agree with the "too many variables and things going on" as I find myself having to go back and re-read pages I just read minutes ago.

Then again I could just be stupid lol.

I've found myself re-reading every issue prior to a new one coming out so can I join your stupid club?

Still enjoying the re-reads though.

I plan on sitting down tonight and reading all four again tonight :-)

Edited by gaz2810i