• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I might be tempted to pick this up. Sounds interesting.

It's a good read, Gav. re-read all 4 today and it's better the third time around.

They seem pretty plentiful at a decent price on eBay so I'll pick them up. I haven't read anything about the book but from pictures I've seen my interest has been piqued.

Any opinions as to whether Walking Dead 99 will "take off" and when? ala WD 61.

Probably only when the actual series makes it. TBH I already see it getting a premium over the WD books around it. Not much but certainly more.

The preview book I can see being the big one is the Epic Kill #2 second print. Hard to find, especially in 9.8 and as far as I can tell, not checked in a while none in the census.

No, I don't believe it will. It has a 55K print run and it's not a 'first appearance' even if you count previews as first appearances. The Image FCBD book predates it by a month and has an original story IIRC.

No, I don't believe it will. It has a 55K print run and it's not a 'first appearance' even if you count previews as first appearances. The Image FCBD book predates it by a month and has an original story IIRC.

True, I can see the FCBD being the one to get in the future. It's original story makes it a must have and for once a preview that is a true first appearance.

True, I can see the FCBD being the one to get in the future. It's original story makes it a must have and for once a preview that is a true first appearance.

Your best bet there is the FCBD, but you can take the Epic Kill 2 and WD 99 and bundle them together in a set and they will sell well. Personally my plan would be to offer 1-5 set with the above and within a month or two it will sell well. Revival 1 is now a solid $10+ book and climbing. I was able to pick up a bunch of Epic Kill 2 and FCBDs at a $1 each few months back. The WD 99 will always be available.

does the Epic Kill 2 2nd print have the Revival Preview in it?

i ask because the WD99 2nd printing does not have the Revival Preview in it

(shrug)

I think the question is "Does anybody own a copy of Epic Kill 2 second print?"

My guess is it doesn't, since TWD 99 second print has a Happy preview.

(shrug)

I thought Black Kiss #2 has the happy preview

(shrug)

I thought Black Kiss #2 has the happy preview

Image will put the preview in more than one book. Revival was in two books. So was Walking Dead.