• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

its pretty straight forward. If there was no truth to it, he would either not comment, or deny. Him posting it, is with the purpose of bringing attention to it. It may not be 100% right, but its certainly close enough for him to "tweet" it.

Remember, he is likely under legal obligations as well, until any deal is finalized. But he is free to post links to other people's claims...

tim seeley's twitter about rumor

ryan up in there :)

Yeah - I dropped a tiny fan tweet telling Timmy his series is the shizzle dizzle.

And a nice reply from the man himself. (thumbs u

that's why I dig comic book creators... A musician would have snubbed me. Thanks Tim Seeley for the mini-shout out!

tim seeley's twitter about rumor

ryan up in there :)

Yeah - I dropped a tiny fan tweet telling Timmy his series is the shizzle dizzle.

And a nice reply from the man himself. (thumbs u

that's why I dig comic book creators... A musician would have snubbed me. Thanks Tim Seeley for the mini-shout out!

Yeah he does that on CBR as well with both Revival and Hack Slash

Tim rocks!

Maybe I should send him a tweet thanking him for the sketch he did for me hm

I wasn't able to pick it up in person.

Yes you should. also send Mike a tweet thanking him for also being awesome!

Guess I should get on making a twitter account...

Tim rocks!

Maybe I should send him a tweet thanking him for the sketch he did for me hm

I wasn't able to pick it up in person.

Yes you should. also send Mike a tweet thanking him for also being awesome!

Guess I should get on making a twitter account...

Twitter is awesome for following Publishers/Creators/Artists. I read more than anything, but it keeps you up to date with Comic book world news :headbang:

When I was 11 or so, I insisted to my parents that I send my Spawn #4 to the address on the inside cover (Image) with a note asking Tim McFarlane to sign it.

My parents thought it was cute but prepared me to never hear from them again.

And we didn't ...

About 10 months later a big envelope arrives for me (which was strange), I had completely forgotten about it at that point.

Opened it up, and there was my comic signed by the man himself in gold marker. I was ecstatic.

Think that old school method might work still? Think if I send Tim or Mike a comic snail mail, they'd sign it and return it back to me?

It probably took so long because they had to find someone named Tim McFarlane to sign it for you :insane:

:roflmao: I didn't even pick that up

Bwahahahaha

Good one, I was slightly inebriated when posting that.

I'm gonna leave it though, I like engraving my stupidity on the internet forever and all to see.