• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I want to sell a large number of raw Revival books, but I'd like to do it in a lot rather than having to piece out individual issues. I've got 2 sketches, 6 variant 1:10, a Third Eye, 5 regulars, 3 FCBD's and 10 WD 99's. Is it going to be impossible to sell them all as one lot or maybe 2 or 3 lots. I'm happy to take a reasonable hit on the price tag to move them all, but I want to make up for the reduced price by selling them with haste. Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated. Is it impossible to move them all at a reasonable price in a lot? I know someone's going to complain about this but, I think it's a legit question. If you want to PM me instead of discussing it here because you don't think it's helpful to others stockpiling this book or because you don't like to encourage discussion regarding sales, speculation, etc., I certainly understand. Thanks in advance for thinking about it. I appreciate it.

Edited by Nico Esq

I want to sell a large number of Revival books, but I'd like to do it in a lot rather than having to piece out individual issues. I've got 2 sketches, 6 variant 1:10, a Third Eye, 5 regulars, 3 FCBD's and 10 WD 99's. Is it going to be impossible to sell them all as one lot or maybe 2 or 3 lots. I'm happy to take a reasonable hit on the price tag to move them all, but I want to make up for the reduced price by selling them with haste. Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated. Is it impossible to move them all at a reasonable price in a lot? I know someone's going to complain about this but, I think it's a legit question. If you want to PM me instead of discussing it here because you don't think it's helpful to others stockpiling this book or because you don't like to encourage discussion regarding sales, speculation, etc., I certainly understand. Thanks in advance for thinking about it. I appreciate it.

are they raw? are you looking for more then cover price?