• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

We all know about his phantom variants. He even has his own thread. Why spam the forums with it as well.

He had a thread called the Phantom Variant program to pretty much alert people about what the program was.

He than posted pictures in this, the revival thread, about the Revival variants his Phantom Program (that is open to pretty much all retailers that request to be on it) were producing.

Than people started poking him for pretty much no reason talking about how they don't like him, which is irrelevant.

Larry was advertising as much as Roy from VintageComics advertises his Vintagecomics.com website. I just don't understand why some board members act so asinine all the time. I really think anyone who was upset about Larry's posts in this thread is just jealous of what hes doing for the modern comic market.

I don't think it was the advertising that got the strike it was the words and attacks against members yesterday IMO.

I might have to make, "enough larry talk" as my sig lol

wow, on krighton selling those, I think he should have waited out the BIN, but should be an awesome auction to watch!

i just hope to get some bids...not even one offer on the last go around. Guess we'll see.

I can tell you for a fact that transplant was one of MANY reporting posts.

*spit*

Now back to Revival and lets just forget Larry exists.