• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Maybe i'll toss up one of those sketch/1:10/reg auctions and see what happens, might buy me a Saga RRP.

imo, given that one just sold, I'd BIN for the price you want, with best offer, and see if any of the guys that lost out in that one are having second thoughts.

Edited by CBT

If you're a big believer in this title, NOW is the time to "buy" imo.

agreed, there are still deals to be had, but they are starting to vanish. Third Eye and Sketches can be found pretty fairly priced still.

9.8 regs are doing REALLY well, and the 1:10 is starting to play catch up.

Doesn't seem to be many sales of the Third eye variant... I've got a 9.4 and a 9.6 that I'm hoping I can offload at some point :wishluck:

yah, it was hot in the late summer, early fall. with the lower grades, you can always try and pair them with other same grade books for someone trying to get in without paying up for the 9.8s. Or package them with raw books works not bad as well.

Doesn't seem to be many sales of the Third eye variant... I've got a 9.4 and a 9.6 that I'm hoping I can offload at some point :wishluck:

Was it you who bought my 9.4? lol

you had a 9.4? :o

I got my 9.8 Third Eye from Pinky Lee Zepplin

my 1:10 9.8 from krighton

my sketch and reg 9.8s I slabbed myself

Pretty happy to have assembled the set since I was just a little late on the revival train last summer.

Revival prices really struggled in Nov and early december, but are coming back on strong.

Look at this Deal:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-1-CGC-9-8-NM-MINT-Third-Eye-Awesome-Con-Variant-Image-Comics-2012-/321036757819

Compared to the last sale now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-1-CGC-9-8-3rd-Third-Eye-Comics-Awesome-Con-NBC-TV-Show-In-Development-/281048121377

Edited by CBT

i wondered where that 1:10 went...forgot i sold it

On ebay, back in October I think

EDIT:

those pictures werent there when I replied :)

:golfclap:

You have multiple signed sets? That's sweet.

Edited by CBT

i wondered where that 1:10 went...forgot i sold it. Might be a good time to put these up. Hoarding my 2x signed ones.

Very, very nice. Love those sketchs. I have 1 sketch x SS (#3 9.6 - also have blue label 9.8), but am glad to have the first five issues slabbed (need a 9.8 for #4 - came back 9.6 - will upgrade soon).