• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Why did Larry get a strike? :(

Eh? Has he been banned?

Just a week. I didn't see him post anything too terrible yesterday besides his usual smugness. He did call out the mods to be proactive.

Probably because he is always advertising.

Advertising? HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE THEIR EBAY LINKS IN THEIR SIGNATURE THINGS AND YOU SAY HE IS GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR ADVERTISING?

HE IS GIVING US VARIANTS FOR BOOKS THAT ARE AMAZING.

i know everyone would like to see this book "reach SAGAH" levels, but remember that there are a lot of variants out there.

It's hard to say... so many factors involved. I don't think this book suffered from variant overkill like some other titles.

i know everyone would like to see this book "reach SAGAH" levels, but remember that there are a lot of variants out there.

It's hard to say... so many factors involved. I don't think this book suffered from variant overkill like some other titles.

no, i agree to an extent. the thing that Saga has going for it is there is One variant (not counting Ghost)

no, i agree to an extent. the thing that Saga has going for it is there is One variant (not counting Ghost)

The one thing Saga has going for it is awesomeness. In the end, variants don't kill/hurt a book... content does (I have spoken). :grin:

The one thing Saga has going for it is awesomeness. In the end, variants don't kill/hurt a book... content does (I have spoken). :grin:

That's how I feel too. I have all first prints of revival but no variants. I enjoy reading this book as much as Saga. Manhattan Projects? Not so much, I'm thinking about dropping it.

Eh? Has he been banned?

Just a week. I didn't see him post anything too terrible yesterday besides his usual smugness. He did call out the mods to be proactive.

Advertising? HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE THEIR EBAY LINKS IN THEIR SIGNATURE THINGS AND YOU SAY HE IS GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR ADVERTISING?

lol Touchy touchy. Half is a bit dramatic and is only small text compared to full posts with images on a regular basis. There is a forum for that http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=21&page=1

Eh? Has he been banned?

lol Touchy touchy. Half is a bit dramatic and is only small text compared to full posts with images on a regular basis. There is a forum for that http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=21&page=1

There are people on here with there personal websites as there usernames.

Is that advertising? YES IT IS.

I'm using Columbiacomics as an example. Only because I like him and don't think he is doing anything wrong, but I can think of many other users I do not like that do the same thing.

I just don't understand what happened to my main man Larry.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

Mate you should run for the U.N. with your diplomacy skills!

:hi:

I alerted the mods to some posts I thought might violate the Board rules against advertising, trolling and personal attacks.

Prepare to get shanked in the mess hall.

Eh? Has he been banned?

There are people on here with there personal websites as there usernames.

Is that advertising? YES IT IS.

I'm using Columbiacomics as an example. Only because I like him and don't think he is doing anything wrong, but I can think of many other users I do not like that do the same thing.

I just don't understand what happened to my main man Larry.

Leave Britney alone.

We all know about his phantom variants. He even has his own thread. Why spam the forums with it as well.

He had a thread called the Phantom Variant program to pretty much alert people about what the program was.

He than posted pictures in this, the revival thread, about the Revival variants his Phantom Program (that is open to pretty much all retailers that request to be on it) were producing.

Than people started poking him for pretty much no reason talking about how they don't like him, which is irrelevant.

Larry was advertising as much as Roy from VintageComics advertises his Vintagecomics.com website. I just don't understand why some board members act so asinine all the time. I really think anyone who was upset about Larry's posts in this thread is just jealous of what hes doing for the modern comic market.