• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Andy you would be proud that I have resisted ordering (so far)...

Keep strong brother,keep strong.....

Just think - all that $ you are saving can go on a beautiful SA key....

I think the last thing I ordered was a Bedlam #1 and no not that "Special Edition" drek lol.

alright, i feel like stirring the pot for some reason.

Who here is going to have the top Revival set when it launches in the registry?

**For starters, not me. I will have

9.8 on all number 1 variants excluding Phantom, and

9.8 on all 1st prints

no alternates, no 9.9s

also, whats slated to be the out of series "1st appearance" for the run, WD likely? i also wont have that

I doubt I will top of the registry as I won't be fighting over 9.9's or SS books. Having said that tough I do have #2 2nd Print 9.9

However, I will have a complete set of 9.8's (assuming my Epic Kill #2 and FCBD come back as such) and the only book I will be missing is Epic Kill #2 2nd Print.

Still undecided about the Phantom books (shrug)

I think the last thing I ordered was a Bedlam #1 and no not that "Special Edition" drek lol.

(worship)

ABC orders a pilot...

"The Returned, a drama from The Killing‘s Aaron Zelman, asks the provocative question, “What happens when the people you have mourned and buried suddenly appear on your doorstep as if not a day’s gone by? The lives of the people of Aurora are forever changed when their deceased loved ones return.”"

Tim says...

"Well, that's incredibly annoying. ABC orders pilot "The Returned." Sounds familiar. "

Mike says...

"My fury-meter is running around 11 right now. "

ABC orders a pilot...

"The Returned, a drama from The Killing‘s Aaron Zelman, asks the provocative question, “What happens when the people you have mourned and buried suddenly appear on your doorstep as if not a day’s gone by? The lives of the people of Aurora are forever changed when their deceased loved ones return.”"

Tim says...

"Well, that's incredibly annoying. ABC orders pilot "The Returned." Sounds familiar. "

Mike says...

Thats messed up...

i'd say they'd have a case against this one.....it sounds word for word like the comic....

ABC did kind of the same thing with Fables, they bought the rights to it then did nothing with it but later developed Once upon a Time and said they "read a couple issues" of Fables but believe that while the two concepts are "in the same playground," they are "telling a different story."

ABC orders a pilot...

Tim says...

Mike says...

Thats messed up...

Wrong, just wrong.

well, NBC is the one rumored to be going after Revival, so it kinda makes sense for their rival to try and steal there lunch. Difference is, ABC has a lot of shows already that are going to get made for sure. I can see this one crashing and burning quick.