• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

well, NBC is the one rumored to be going after Revival, so it kinda makes sense for their rival to try and steal there lunch. Difference is, ABC has a lot of shows already that are going to get made for sure. I can see this one crashing and burning quick.

Disagree... they WILL however probably add a twist for housewives like,

"My husbang just died. Tommy was the only man I ever love. We buried him yesterday. And now he's back. How do I deal with this??? He looks the same, but is it really him???"

lol

more shows fail than succeed, and given that they already have several guaranteed successes coming in 2013, I stand by my statement. Especially if its a knock off, which it appears to be. Lots of shows tend to come in groups of similar styles, and i dont think it precludes Revival being done, and i think it will fail regardless of revival getting made.

Edited by CBT

ABC orders a pilot...

"The Returned, a drama from The Killing‘s Aaron Zelman, asks the provocative question, “What happens when the people you have mourned and buried suddenly appear on your doorstep as if not a day’s gone by? The lives of the people of Aurora are forever changed when their deceased loved ones return.”"

Tim says...

"Well, that's incredibly annoying. ABC orders pilot "The Returned." Sounds familiar. "

Mike says...

"My fury-meter is running around 11 right now. "

Get the lawyers ready!!! :makepoint:

I have 2 copies that are easy 9.8's but in the UK it just doesn't seem worth the effort or $$$ to slab in the near to middling future. Postage + less of an interest in slabs over here.

I don't necessarily agree... I live in Belgium and get my NM+ graded all the time. If you wait till they heat up its worth the effort. You get them graded at 30 USD including send and return cost per comic if you submit them by 10 and it only goes down if you submit more.

BTW in the UK you are even better off as there are some comic book stores through which you can submit and get reduction on postage as they send over sh*tloads.

Only point you might have is flipping them, but I think that is beginning to change. Sold a WD 27 CGC 9.2 for USD 200 last week in Holland. That is over GPA prices my friend... So hopefully things are turning for the better here in the EU.

BUT WE NEED A CGC OFFICE IN EUROPE!!!

This whole ABC situation does suck, but doesn't it happen all the time with comic books? We may not hear about it, but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I believe Matt Hawkins was talking about this exact same thing a few months ago (i forget where, but I'll edit with the link if I find it).

I hope the SHIELD tv show and other shows bump this off ABC's docket. I guess these are the bumps and bruises you take in this business.

Edited by awakeintheashes

This whole ABC situation does suck, but doesn't it happen all the time with comic books? We may not hear about it, but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I believe Matt Hawkins was talking about this exact same thing a few months ago (i forget where, but I'll edit with the link if I find it).

I hope the SHIELD tv show and other shows bump this off ABC's docket. I guess these are the bumps and bruises you take in this business.

That's what i was trying to say, Shield is going to dominate without question, plus rumors of them making a live action Star Wars finally. They have a lot of top bill shows, plus all the regular drek that goes on tv. I dont see much coming of this unless its really well done, but given its already a knock off, I predict cheese and a bomb.

Why do you think shield will dominate. Im not sold.

ABC and Marvel are already killing shows to get it on the air.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/12/12/did-marvel-and-shield-just-kill-the-abc-show-weird-desk/