• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Yeah...I found out my grades a few days ago, and still can't get over the fact that I had a 9.9 and 10.0 on the same invoice! Interesting, though, in that I can actually tell a noticeable difference between the two when judging them side by side. Always kinda wondered about that, but...seeing the same book in both grades is very very cool. The 9.9 has just the faintest hint of fuzz at the top corner, and the 10.0 is just that...a perfect 10. Flawless in every way.

For the 10???? Man that's a tough one.........

You my friend have way more experience then I do at this , so do you think with a 2nd TPB this book could grow reader wise and see a spike? Sell then?

I only have 3 #1s and none are 9.9 or 10 lol

Yeah...I found out my grades a few days ago, and still can't get over the fact that I had a 9.9 and 10.0 on the same invoice! Interesting, though, in that I can actually tell a noticeable difference between the two when judging them side by side. Always kinda wondered about that, but...seeing the same book in both grades is very very cool. The 9.9 has just the faintest hint of fuzz at the top corner, and the 10.0 is just that...a perfect 10. Flawless in every way.

lol, i genuinely didnt know one had landed already, just was saying their would be. Any book that hits 9.9 can in theory catch a 10 as well.

Nice that they both came from a signed batched.

For the 10???? Man that's a tough one.........

You my friend have way more experience then I do at this , so do you think with a 2nd TPB this book could grow reader wise and see a spike? Sell then?

I only have 3 #1s and none are 9.9 or 10 lol

There's a chance it could go up and likely a better chance it can go down. Seems there is an aggressive buyer now and the best sale is the one in front of you. (thumbs u