• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I think that is one of the fundamental flaws of ks.

A lot of people don't buy into the project, they just want the limited rewards ( I am guilty of that on an occasion or two.) If there are not enough limited rewards, the project will only succeed if it is well received and/or universally appealing.

The concept of this particular project doesn't interest me. As a fan of Revival, I would have loved a sketch and would have considered the core offering (the comic itself) a bonus.

Anyone else shocked that the 9.9 SS didn't get anymore bids for the final 5 days of the auction? :o

:facepalm:

the shill warnings went a long way in protecting people from getting hosed. I hope a fake account is eating it, and having to bid retract.

Anyone else shocked that the 9.9 SS didn't get anymore bids for the final 5 days of the auction? :o

the shill warnings went a long way in protecting people from getting hosed. I hope a fake account is eating it, and having to bid retract.