• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

The value of the FCBD book will determined by the market as more and more people realise that it is in fact the first appearance of the title. It has a unique story that doesn't appear in another comic book and is the prologue in the TPB.

It is not super rare but may be hard, going forward, to get in high grade due to the fact that was issued on FCBD and is for the most part under appreciated.

well mines pretty much mint. i guess i'll hold on to it, you never know lol

Quick question, who owns the pencils for the cover of Revival #1?

Also if you have any Revival art, Frison covers or convention sketches why not show them of I would love to see them (thumbs u

I own know OA or sketches :cry:

Also if you have any Revival art, Frison covers or convention sketches why not show them of I would love to see them (thumbs u

Love the signature by the way! :whee:

Love the signature by the way! :whee:

:acclaim:

Thanks (thumbs u

From what I was told, the original pencils were bought privately directly from Jenny. I think umyeahwhatevers knows the story?

I've posted this a couple times before but just because you asked ;)

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

Another quick question - who owns the pencils to #6??? hm I love that issue and Jenny's rep said that it was sold before he even listed it! :o