• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I agree with Harvey to some respect.

For each reviver, there is a ghost-like figure.

The ghosts can enter in the bodies of any reviver.

There is one psychopath serial killer who controlled Arlene.

There is another ghost who lost his ring and is posessing Jamie's Dad. I believe the ring story but it's not Jamie's dad's story.

Em's ghost is around and plays with Coop often.

And that my friend .. Just made this book a whole lot better for me. :applause:

Love it! :applause:

I agree with Harvey to some respect.

For each reviver, there is a ghost-like figure.

The ghosts can enter in the bodies of any reviver.

There is one psychopath serial killer who controlled Arlene.

There is another ghost who lost his ring and is posessing Jamie's Dad. I believe the ring story but it's not Jamie's dad's story.

Em's ghost is around and plays with Coop often.

And that my friend .. Just made this book a whole lot better for me. :applause:

+1 (worship)

But, isn't the ghost who lost his ring possessing the old man that was digging at the grave site?? In #12, he talked about dreaming about losing a ring and he sees attacking/possessing Em?

And is this kind of like Lost - where the Revivers are in "Purgatory" until their spirits can find their rightful bodies? hm

That's what I was thinking.

I can't remember the old man's name. He's Jaime's and ___'s father who was talking to a psychiatrist in issue 12.

And since Blaine Abel uses the ring against the ghost, I think your Purgatory prediction is true.

Jamie's father was Anders Hine. The Crazy old man that killed Jamie's Husband and Justin and boarded the bus at the end of #11. I'm talking about the old man that was digging at the grave of Issue #9.

I KNOW there is a decent actor out there for... I just for the life of me can't remember who it is... doh!

41fLtXcnWFL.jpg

Malcolm McDowell - Clockwork Orange.

Is it just me or has the value of this series suffered a step decline? I've seen prices really drop. I don't know much about this title, but I'm curious. Is this a simple case of over-hype? What's the future outlook for this book?

A run of phantom variants SS 9.8 by Tim Seeley (8 total) were not bid upon at $400.

A triple signed #9 C2E2 (limited to 500) SS 9.8 sold for only $55.

The #1 sketch variant price has dropped from $240 (May-2013) to $190 (now).

Readers are very happy.

People are getting impatient since no television news has come out since Nov-2012.

I wouldnt read too much into the price drop.

It's just the summer time arouns SDCC slump.

I watch all the items which I already own.

Wolverine #1 sketch

Deadpool variants

TWD 27, 31, 48, 53 #1 variants

(Examples -- list not inclusive)

All have had some sort of a summer price dip.

With the exception for Clone, Todd, PP, etc -- there has been a general drop in price.

I was expecting #1 sketch to drop to $205 not $190 butI'm splitting hairs at that point. I

Edited by revivedrevival

Is it just me or has the value of this series suffered a step decline? I've seen prices really drop. I don't know much about this title, but I'm curious. Is this a simple case of over-hype? What's the future outlook for this book?

Maybe a decline in value, but I think the quality has improved a lot. Meaning, it has improved from already being a good read. The second trade is due out soon. I encourage you to check out both volumes.

Maybe a decline in value, but I think the quality has improved a lot. Meaning, it has improved from already being a good read. The second trade is due out soon. I encourage you to check out both volumes.

+1 Couldn't agree more! :banana:

The second trade is already out.