• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

the cover is awesome, but the insides are better!

:cry: Why do I have a doctor's appt for the prego wife tonight!!! I have to get to the LCS afterwards! I want to read it!!! :ohnoez:

Congrats, man!

Thanks! (thumbs u

:gossip: I feel like telling her though... the baby isn't coming now right? Mind if we stop off at the LCS first... ;)

Just read it! It's funny.... every month I go through this. I fly through it and read it so fast because I want to figure out "What's going on?!! I want to know the answers to my questions!!! :pullhair: " And then I get to the last page...

And I love it. And I liked the story. But I want more!!!! And then it's :( waiting for another month! :grin:

Great issue!!

So, the elderly man (sorry, I forget his name and too lazy to go grab the book) is the ghost that possess Em in Issue #5!? hm

read it!

not yet i am so backed up this month on my books finally made it to my comic shop

had to pick up 300books up loaded a pic on the Todd forum of my pick ups got some nice finds today

Read it last night.

The cover makes sense ..

The book, this just needs to be a TV show. So many scenes and characters. I might start waiting for the trades. It would be easier to keep up with what's going on. .