• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Any theories post #13? I think a lot was revealed in the last two issues that start to explain why the revivers are still alive.

Joe seems to have stepped into his ghost and remembers the events from issues 4 & 5, and he also faded away once he had closure around his search for that engagement ring.

Perhaps each reviver is here simply because they have unfinished business or need closure. Seems a bit simple an answer though...

Thoughts?

hm

I was thinking the same thing; once the unfinished business is resolved, the revivers die for good, however this plot would be too easy and I know there's more to it than that! Anders Hine avenged his death and he's still alive, so what's up with that?

There's also the untold cause of it all; what caused the revival? A lot of other answers and plots to address still, so this one is keeping me hooked for the foreseeable future.

I love this book!

hm

I was thinking the same thing; once the unfinished business is resolved, the revivers die for good, however this plot would be too easy and I know there's more to it than that! Anders Hine avenged his death and he's still alive, so what's up with that?

There's also the untold cause of it all; what caused the revival? A lot of other answers and plots to address still, so this one is keeping me hooked for the foreseeable future.

I love this book!

True. Im also trying to work out what was resolved for the meth head who sold his body parts to the Check brothers, because he faded away before Em shot him. Passseeeennggeeerrrr...