• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

OOhhh - a lot of butthurt seems to have disappeared.

And,for a change,its nowt to do with me!

So the mods have edited this thread but left the slanderous post. Safe to assume the mod is CBT. Just wow!

:hi: Hey Viper.

I'd prefer if we didn't start up again. Dredging up past comments just gets things piping hot. But, if you insist, let me introduce you to my friend Andy.

Yeah, I saw that last night (already had forgotten).

If you feel raw about it - click 'notify'

We develop some thick skin around here and I've never drop the 'notify' bomb. If someone accused me of that I would be like, "That's RIGHT, step up son. I keeps it real.... trade ya a carton of cigarettes for that Revival #1 9.6 :foryou: )

it's not removed because it wasnt slanderous, and it remains funny. But i will edit it away if the thread can stay on track.

definitely WILL NOT edit away the one pointing out the one bidder in that auction has 42% bid history with you, and less than 10 feedback. People need to be aware of that when judging if Revival 1 hit a new price point.

You sir are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person...and I challenge ANYONE who suggests ANY of my auctions have ever been shill bid. You people would go nuts with sportcards and the prices items go for if you think someone would shill a comic that isn't worth thousands . Really what is the point in risking a selling account for a few bucks here and there .2 people that apparently are new bidders that had to have it . One being from Canada too. I would love to see the book at this level and I have doubts that I will get paid. A LOT of non paying bidders in the last 6 + months . Almost impossible to weed out and filter as everyone has to start on e-bay at some point. Where do people find the time ?!

Plenty of people shill bid 'comics that aren't worth thousands' every day.

I haven't bothered to look at your auction, so I don't know if you do, but it's not a rare occurrence by any means.