• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

i dont smoke, but its funny when Americans think gas, cigarettes, or alcohol is expensive :grin:

The US is the cheapest 1st world country for all those things. But I guess they make it up by charging you 10x the price for Medicine. :ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

Edited by CBT

Smokes are expensive. I'll trade from em.

They are expensive. My mother-in-law smokes and burns through a $35 carton like every four/five days. I tried to explain that she could get like:

1 - Mind MGMT #1

or

15 - Clone #1

or

1 - NMW #1 NM/M

or

TWD #1 Compendium

doh!

I would trade one carton of marlie reds for 5 copies of Revival #3 NM

3 copies of Todd the ugliest Kid

or 5 copies of star wars 1 first print

or 3 copies of django unchained first print

or or or or

send me three cartons and I'll send you one jim lee 1:25 django unchained variant ;)

or or or or

send me three cartons and I'll send you one jim lee 1:25 django unchained variant ;)

For you JL, four cartons. As long as you throw in a custom Ryan Remix Rap video. lol

i am not one to ask, but they are like $12 a pack or more where I live i believe, how many packs are in a carton? (remembering our dollar is now at parity)

When I went to Cincinatti a carton was like 70 bucks for 20 packs

but a pack is like 14 bucks in canada which is pretty bs

Smokes are expensive. I'll trade from em.

They are expensive. My mother-in-law smokes and burns through a $35 carton like every four/five days. I tried to explain that she could get like:

1 - Mind MGMT #1

or

15 - Clone #1

or

1 - NMW #1 NM/M

or

TWD #1 Compendium

doh!

If she ever sends you to the store for smokes just come home with comics in the bag and say in a few weeks she can have 2 or 3 cartons. lol

or or or or

For you JL, four cartons. As long as you throw in a custom Ryan Remix Rap video. lol

I am serious!!!!!!! I want marly reds! !!!!!!!

i am not one to ask, but they are like $12 a pack or more where I live i believe, how many packs are in a carton? (remembering our dollar is now at parity)

Ten

so a carton would be $100-$140 in Canada? :D $35 in the US still sounding expensive?? :roflmao:

Edited by CBT

Ten

so a carton would be $100-$140 in Canada? :D $35 in the US still sounding expensive?? :roflmao:

Its 100 - 140 if you smoke terrible ciggerttes. like belmonts or de mauries or other BS terribleness. 200 for good stuff.